Girls with Boyfriends Who Always Text You - I Demand an Explanation.

I'm in the same boat man..... This girl I used to talk to has a boyfriend who's trying to marry her. She lives with him and they've been dating for at least a couple years and I know he simps hard, but she feels the need to call me and tell me she misses me and wants to get lunch etc..... I pick up her calls just to see what she's talkin about I try not to lead her on but I can't help it. I tell her to do what will make her happy and leave it at that. If she wants the d I'll give it to her but I'm not going out of my way that's for sure. I suggest not going at her but let her do what she wants.

It's like work flirts. People do it so they don't get rusty, but it stays at work and never advances further.

It's like work flirts. People do it so they don't get rusty, but it stays at work and never advances further.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Boyfriend is too tired to provide emotional support/attention due to smashing.

So she turns to you for that, and you don't get to lay pipe.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Cut her off

Funny how im in that position now.. Def true 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Boyfriend is too tired to provide emotional support/attention due to smashing.

So she turns to you for that, and you don't get to lay pipe.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Cut her off

Funny how im in that position now.. Def true 
pimp.gif

I mean, as long as she's not using you. Friendship is cool, but when you're picking up the slack for a **%@#$#+% boyfriend, it can become an issue.

I'll never put myself in that position again. It's a slippery slope.

I mean, as long as she's not using you. Friendship is cool, but when you're picking up the slack for a **%@#$#+% boyfriend, it can become an issue.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I feel you. I dislike how some dudes act like they ain't never been through it, I mean if you haven't, you haven't. But I feel like boys/men got to go through this in order to get their game tightened.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I feel you. I dislike how some dudes act like they ain't never been through it, I mean if you haven't, you haven't. But I feel like boys/men got to go through this in order to get their game tightened.

Agreed. You gotta experience it to get past it. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but my success with women has gona up 10 fold since I stopped inviting female 'friends'.
laugh.gif

Agreed. You gotta experience it to get past it. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but my success with women has gona up 10 fold since I stopped inviting female 'friends'.
laugh.gif

You'll never get #$@ because you're her "nice friend".

Even if she does decided to dump her man or cheat on him, there's some dude who doesn't care about her half as much as you do.

You'll never get #$@ because you're her "nice friend".

Even if she does decided to dump her man or cheat on him, there's some dude who doesn't care about her half as much as you do.

Back
Top Bottom