Give me please short summary on Kobe II - different versions!

Afaik, there're 3 different versions: regular(ultimates?)-with perforations and 1 strap? Strengts-2 straps? Lites(Finishers?) - no straps. Theoutsole is the same. Correct me if i'm wrong and break down pros\cons of every version.
Very much appreciated!

lites werent released in the us so unless youre in asia or have a connection in asia you arent getting them

goose, nice review. I have a couple of questions on it.
-what is considered tech?
-is it possible to have free tech and a carbon shank plate?
-was traction really better when you exchanged the 10s for the 9.5s? I guess I could see how it might be but logically shouldn't the traction be identical.

anyway, you write good reviews. keep up the nice work.

Originally Posted by weknowdrama

Afaik, there're 3 different versions: regular(ultimates?)-with perforations and 1 strap? Strengts-2 straps? Lites(Finishers?) - no straps. The outsole is the same. Correct me if i'm wrong and break down pros\cons of every version.
Very much appreciated!
Here is a discription for you! One can be found at Marshalls for 39.99, the other seemingly disappeared from the shelves of stores, and the other leftthe U.S. to be sold in Asia.

Alright, Jack, let it go. We know you hate everything Kobe, including the hype. The person in this thread wants an honest opinion, not the words of someonewith an obvious adidas bias that is just as wrong as the general Nike 2K bias prevelant here. Give an opinion or comparison or stay out. I tried to betolerant, and I know you are a grown man and don't need my help, but quit being a ****. Sorry, mods. Had to be said.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Give an opinion or comparison or stay out.
I did and you don't like what I had to say. What I've stated is true, and if you don't get my sense of humor, perhaps you should logoff of Nike Talk, and then find a personality.

Sorry, my personality doesn't involve getting in every Kobe thread and talking noise about a shoe that I obviously hate for reasons other than performanceissues. You have given no comparison of the performance of each shoe, you simply stated a supremely sarcastic answer like most of the time when you have noreal input. I know I have tried to understand your points, and have tried to stick up for you, but it is getting hard to see you as a mature adult with youragenda in everyon's face. We get it. You HATE KOBE! Be a man. Find a hobby, but let it go.

Originally Posted by duke4005

I know I have tried to understand your points, and have tried to stick up for you,

How NOBLE of you! However, I say what the hell I want to say, and last I looked, *looks around*, I have no issues with standing behind my own actions, nordo I need your approval!

That said, if the OG poster needs to know, the ZKII can be had for 39.99 at Marshalls. Good luck with finding any of the others.

Originally Posted by ThExFaTxOnE

^ shut the +%!% up you dip****
quit trying to sound sophisticated and witty

roll.gif
nothing's funnier than peeps losing it on nt.

I think the lites are the nicest of the 3, they look kind of like a bruin hightop. old schoool with the big swoosh. too bad nike won't release themhere. stupid asia gets the good stuff.

chris chicago-traction score stayed the same from the 9.5-10's and the movement I was speaking of in the update was of my foot moving inside the shoe..Ishould have probably clarified that

when I say tech in my reviews it means the different technologies used in the shoe ie zoom air,free and considered.

And finally it is possible for a free inspired outsole coupled with a carbon fiber shank.The carbon fiber shank actually extends just past the arches toprovide midfoot support.The free inspired outsole allows the forefoot to move as naturally as possible.

ahahah whats funny was a looooong time ago I stuck up for jack johnson on an old ultraposite thread ahahhahaha people were getting at him for hating nike and Istuck up for him cause he has his right to an opinion and there is a whole other world outside of nikes....and then every other post he made was nike sucks orkobe sucks basically his vendetta of killing every thread possible and not allowing any discussion to go on between people who want to talk about the subjectin the thread but him interjecting himself into every possible conversation.

^apparently Jack does.
He's kinda like the class douche bag that nobody likes.
Almost like a @*#! ing Bryan....but i guess in this case it'll be @*#! ing Jack (word to Dane Cook)

Why is it that every thread I read, Jack seems to troll it?

Connorperson was more tolerable thatn you, and thats saying something....

Another question for you Jack.

I can understand your dislike for Kobe, he's arrogant, cocky, and blah blah blah. All very understandable, as a matter of fact Im not a big Kobe fanmyself. Im actually a HUGE Gil and Rip fan. But why dislike the shoes? I have the Kobe II for the simple reason that I enjoy the design and comfort, itsdefinately not the fact that I like Kobe. So as I asked why hate the shoe? Also if your wondering I have the gil's first shoe and love it. With that beingsaid There were both my choice for shoe of the year.

And for the thread starter:

I love everything about the ultimates except for the fact that there is a tad bit of discomfort from the achilles. When you start hooping in them you wontnotice it and after a few wears its completely gone. Never tried the strengths

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom