Give me the "Do's and Dont's" of L.A.

Me and my girl will be out there for the weekend before Valentine's Day....

Are the gangs only in the inner neighborhoods? Or you might see the gang members everywhere around L.A. I tend to wear solid colors (ex. blue polo and blue in the shoes, red polo red in shoes) or do gang members just trip on other gang members? I will try to stay out the neighborhoods stay in the neutral zone just don't want to get hemmed up by some knuckle heads at the corner store trying to get a beer you know.

And I hear it's hard to get into clubs out there!   What do I have to do to into a club ? They don't deny entrance to clubs out here unless the fire marshal say its crowded.

Me and my girl will be out there for the weekend before Valentine's Day....

Are the gangs only in the inner neighborhoods? Or you might see the gang members everywhere around L.A. I tend to wear solid colors (ex. blue polo and blue in the shoes, red polo red in shoes) or do gang members just trip on other gang members? I will try to stay out the neighborhoods stay in the neutral zone just don't want to get hemmed up by some knuckle heads at the corner store trying to get a beer you know.

And I hear it's hard to get into clubs out there!   What do I have to do to into a club ? They don't deny entrance to clubs out here unless the fire marshal say its crowded.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's
All them other ______ copycats, these is G's

this
laugh.gif

honestly, u can go ANYWHERE if u act right

dont dress too flashy and too much blue or red obviously

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's
All them other ______ copycats, these is G's

this
laugh.gif

honestly, u can go ANYWHERE if u act right

dont dress too flashy and too much blue or red obviously

wear all red and have a red bandana hanging from your back pocket.
dont worry, lil wayne doesnt it all the time

wear all red and have a red bandana hanging from your back pocket.
dont worry, lil wayne doesnt it all the time

Most are wanna be's or studio G's... people dont really set trip like in the 90's. Dont act or dress a fool and you will be good.

Most are wanna be's or studio G's... people dont really set trip like in the 90's. Dont act or dress a fool and you will be good.

Sounds like you are getting ready to go into Iraq.  
laugh.gif

It's definitely not that serious man.  

As far as clubs, you might want to find out if you can get on their particular guest list beforehand. 

laugh.gif

As far as clubs, you might want to find out if you can get on their particular guest list beforehand. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

roll.gif

what part of town you stayin at OP?  Granted, I dont really venture much into areas like Compton or South LA, but I've been living in socal for 30+ years and never once was concerned about what I was wearing (admittedly I am a suburb kid)

Back
Top Bottom