Give me your starting 5 whips if you had $30 million (PICS)

Everyday Drive
2008_mitsubishi_lancer_evo_x_mr_grey.jpg

In no order

lamborghini%20reventon%20front-182396.jpeg

2010nissan.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

4505150349_3a01bb6056_z.jpg
daily driver 1
^Am I the only one who is NOT a fan of the R8? Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful machine (and is jaw dropping in person), but am I the only one who'd take a Gallardo over an R8 any day? 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

4505150349_3a01bb6056_z.jpg
daily driver 1
^Am I the only one who is NOT a fan of the R8? Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful machine (and is jaw dropping in person), but am I the only one who'd take a Gallardo over an R8 any day? 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'd be happy with these 3.

After these 3, I'd probably throw in a Ferrari or Aston Martin. Maybe a M3 or M5. Idk
Crazy how 2 people can have the exact same taste in cars.. 
pimp.gif
 same order too!
you guys have great taste

if i hit this mega millions (118 mill) ill get us all an r8, x6 and S.

quote me on that.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 35KD

I'd be happy with these 3.

After these 3, I'd probably throw in a Ferrari or Aston Martin. Maybe a M3 or M5. Idk
Crazy how 2 people can have the exact same taste in cars.. 
pimp.gif
 same order too!
you guys have great taste

if i hit this mega millions (118 mill) ill get us all an r8, x6 and S.

quote me on that.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

1. Alpine White BMW M5
epcp_0804_01_z+2006_bmw_m5+front_view.jpg

2. Aston Martin DBS

3470944089_4a60094838.jpg

3/4. Murdered Range, id use it to haul around snowboarding gear anyday. 
pimp.gif

2117_range_rover_sport_hamann_conqueror.jpg

5. Porsche GT3 RS

Reproduction_Por_4a5d9a3605b48.jpg

pimp.gif
10Piece with a quality choice in cars. Tasteful 
smokin.gif

But no lie, this was the same list I was going to make. And for a 5th, I'd get a Rolls Royce just for chauffeur purposes.  

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

1. Alpine White BMW M5
epcp_0804_01_z+2006_bmw_m5+front_view.jpg

2. Aston Martin DBS

3470944089_4a60094838.jpg

3/4. Murdered Range, id use it to haul around snowboarding gear anyday. 
pimp.gif

2117_range_rover_sport_hamann_conqueror.jpg

5. Porsche GT3 RS

Reproduction_Por_4a5d9a3605b48.jpg

pimp.gif
10Piece with a quality choice in cars. Tasteful 
smokin.gif

But no lie, this was the same list I was going to make. And for a 5th, I'd get a Rolls Royce just for chauffeur purposes.  

1.BMW M6
BMW-M6.jpg

2. Aston Martin DBS
Aston-Martin-DBS_2119.JPG

3/4 Range Rover sport supercharged
range-rover_sport-supercharged-arden_04.jpg

5. Corvette
2010_chevrolet_corvette_z061.jpg

Low Key car...
2008-Nissan-Altima-Coupe-i001.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed me and 10 piece have almost the exact same list...
pimp.gif

1.BMW M6
BMW-M6.jpg

2. Aston Martin DBS
Aston-Martin-DBS_2119.JPG

3/4 Range Rover sport supercharged
range-rover_sport-supercharged-arden_04.jpg

5. Corvette
2010_chevrolet_corvette_z061.jpg

Low Key car...
2008-Nissan-Altima-Coupe-i001.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed me and 10 piece have almost the exact same list...
pimp.gif

everyday ride (take this to the office) and weekend ride:
4299405582_37f23bd7df.jpg

suv:
4231812323_d3eda16cd8.jpg

sports ride:
3104584238_dbca984fc3.jpg

winter ride:
3266530763_5dd736dab1.jpg

sedan:
4764437539_632379ab6b.jpg

low key car:
s550
4480123215_baca345783.jpg

old school car:
chrysler new yorker:
4047264295_5e18634c09.jpg

suv:

sports ride:

winter ride:

sedan:

low key car:
s550

old school car:
chrysler new yorker:

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

a Lambo as an "every day driver"??
laugh.gif
[h2]About this Vehicle[/h2]
Trim: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Base
[table][tr][td]
MSRP: $185,600

Engine: 5L V10

Transmission: Automatic, Manual
[/td][td]
Drivetrain: AWD

Fuel Type: Gas

Curb Weight: 3,153 lbs.
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Lamborghini brand has come a long way since its roots as a manufacturerof farm tractors and air conditioners in the small Northern Italian village of Sant’Agata Bolognese during the 1960s. Automobile folklore has it that the founder and avid sports car enthusiast Ferruccio Lamborghini drove his Ferrari 250 GT to the Ferrari factory to meet Enzo Ferrari one day to voice his concern about the substandard craftsmanship of the clutch, at which point Ferrari dismissed Lamborghini and told him to go home and stick to driving tractors. Like the raging bull pictured in the Lamborghini logo, which was taken after Ferruccio’s astrological sign, the Taurus, this was the pivotal point when Ferruccio Lamborghini decided to develop sports cars that would outperform his arch rival. The first car was the Lamborghini 350 GTV, making its first public appearance in 1963. Ever since then, Lamborghini has been a company on a quest to create the perfect car in very limited volume. To own one is to own a piece of very fast mechanical art.

Needless to say, to this day Lamborghini still sets its targets at competing head to head against Ferrari and other exotic car manufacturers. Take the 2003release of the Gallardo (named after a particular breed of fighting bull), Lamborghini’s so called entry level super car and successor to the Jalpa. It was slotted to compete head to head against the Ferrari 360, and now the Modena-built marque’s F430. Powered by a 5.0-liter V10 (which further went into use in several Audi products), the mid-engine four-wheel drive Gallardo is outrageously quick, yet also reviewed by many to be a realistic daily driver, able to be tossed around town in part due to better visibility and driver control than other supercars in this class. Of course, as capable as the Gallardo is, some people are willing to spend more for something with even better performance.

So given the same powerplant, how does one improve overall performance? Well Lamborghini took the Gallardo into the Jenny Craig program to shed those few extra pounds and unveiled the Gallardo Superleggera (Italian for Super Light) at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. At a dry weight of 2,998 pounds, the Gallardo Superleggera drops over 154 pounds in North American models and 220 pounds in European models, as they don’t have side airbags,through the substituted use of carbon fiber over aluminum and polycarbonate over glass. Items swapped in favor of the lighter carbon fiber material include the new engine cover surround, rear diffuser, under body paneling, exterior mirror housings and transmission tunnel covering. The entire exhaust system, as well as the forged alloy wheels have also been modified or redesigned with 17.6 pounds worth of weight savings.

Inside, the carbon fiber framed seats and dash are upholstered in Alcantara, a synthetic material that has the quality of suede but is much lighter and better wearing. The rearview mirror housing, e-brake handle, console pieces, and door panels are assembled in carbon fiber too. The rear window and hood covering the engine is replaced by a much lighter and transparent polycarbonate piece which also offers onlookers a clear visual of the engine.

So how does this all translate into performance? Combined with the weightsavings, remapping the engine ECU and modifying the inlet manifold for improved breathing and reduced back pressure in the exhaust, the Superleggera now produces 10 additional horsepower, up to 530 hp at 8,000 rpm and 376 lb-ft of torque at 4,250 rpm. It can achieve zero to 62 mph at 3.8 seconds, which shaves 0.15 seconds off the regular Gallardo. With a top speed of 196 mph, designers opted to integrate an available fixed carbon fiber spoiler for the Superleggera, adding 110 pounds worth of downforce stability. As mentioned earlier, the Gallardo has rear-wheel biased four-wheel drive distribution for superior traction no matter the weather. The aluminum double wishbone front and rear suspension system coupled with Pirelli PZero Corsa 235/35 ZR 19s up front and 295/30 ZR 19s at the rear should help to effectively negotiate those high-speed S-curves, hairpin turns, or highway merges without problem. And if you have to stop, the power vacuum, aluminum alloy calipers, eight-pistonfront and four-piston rear, chop a bit over three feet from the regular Gallardo’s braking distance.

Similar to the regular Gallardo measurements, the Superleggera has a wheelbase of 100.8 inches and measures 169.3 inches long by 74.8 inches wide and 45.9 inches high. Structured around an aluminum space frame with aluminum and thermoplastic panels, the Superleggera enjoys one of the best weight to power ratios in its class.

If you’re lucky enough to buy one, there are two transmission choices available at no extra cost. The first is a six-speed manual (for traditionalists) or, if you’d rather do it F1 style, a six-speed E-Gear electronic sequential system with full automatic or paddle-shifting capability can be had.

The Superleggera will add a 20 percent premium over the regular Gallardo at $220,330, which is a hefty price to pay for these performance gains, but for those who want the best Gallardo money can buy, the surcharge will be worth it. The car is available in four “look at me

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

a Lambo as an "every day driver"??
laugh.gif
[h2]About this Vehicle[/h2]
Trim: 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Base
[table][tr][td]
MSRP: $185,600

Engine: 5L V10

Transmission: Automatic, Manual
[/td][td]
Drivetrain: AWD

Fuel Type: Gas

Curb Weight: 3,153 lbs.
[/td][/tr][/table]

The Lamborghini brand has come a long way since its roots as a manufacturerof farm tractors and air conditioners in the small Northern Italian village of Sant’Agata Bolognese during the 1960s. Automobile folklore has it that the founder and avid sports car enthusiast Ferruccio Lamborghini drove his Ferrari 250 GT to the Ferrari factory to meet Enzo Ferrari one day to voice his concern about the substandard craftsmanship of the clutch, at which point Ferrari dismissed Lamborghini and told him to go home and stick to driving tractors. Like the raging bull pictured in the Lamborghini logo, which was taken after Ferruccio’s astrological sign, the Taurus, this was the pivotal point when Ferruccio Lamborghini decided to develop sports cars that would outperform his arch rival. The first car was the Lamborghini 350 GTV, making its first public appearance in 1963. Ever since then, Lamborghini has been a company on a quest to create the perfect car in very limited volume. To own one is to own a piece of very fast mechanical art.

Needless to say, to this day Lamborghini still sets its targets at competing head to head against Ferrari and other exotic car manufacturers. Take the 2003release of the Gallardo (named after a particular breed of fighting bull), Lamborghini’s so called entry level super car and successor to the Jalpa. It was slotted to compete head to head against the Ferrari 360, and now the Modena-built marque’s F430. Powered by a 5.0-liter V10 (which further went into use in several Audi products), the mid-engine four-wheel drive Gallardo is outrageously quick, yet also reviewed by many to be a realistic daily driver, able to be tossed around town in part due to better visibility and driver control than other supercars in this class. Of course, as capable as the Gallardo is, some people are willing to spend more for something with even better performance.

So given the same powerplant, how does one improve overall performance? Well Lamborghini took the Gallardo into the Jenny Craig program to shed those few extra pounds and unveiled the Gallardo Superleggera (Italian for Super Light) at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year. At a dry weight of 2,998 pounds, the Gallardo Superleggera drops over 154 pounds in North American models and 220 pounds in European models, as they don’t have side airbags,through the substituted use of carbon fiber over aluminum and polycarbonate over glass. Items swapped in favor of the lighter carbon fiber material include the new engine cover surround, rear diffuser, under body paneling, exterior mirror housings and transmission tunnel covering. The entire exhaust system, as well as the forged alloy wheels have also been modified or redesigned with 17.6 pounds worth of weight savings.

Inside, the carbon fiber framed seats and dash are upholstered in Alcantara, a synthetic material that has the quality of suede but is much lighter and better wearing. The rearview mirror housing, e-brake handle, console pieces, and door panels are assembled in carbon fiber too. The rear window and hood covering the engine is replaced by a much lighter and transparent polycarbonate piece which also offers onlookers a clear visual of the engine.

So how does this all translate into performance? Combined with the weightsavings, remapping the engine ECU and modifying the inlet manifold for improved breathing and reduced back pressure in the exhaust, the Superleggera now produces 10 additional horsepower, up to 530 hp at 8,000 rpm and 376 lb-ft of torque at 4,250 rpm. It can achieve zero to 62 mph at 3.8 seconds, which shaves 0.15 seconds off the regular Gallardo. With a top speed of 196 mph, designers opted to integrate an available fixed carbon fiber spoiler for the Superleggera, adding 110 pounds worth of downforce stability. As mentioned earlier, the Gallardo has rear-wheel biased four-wheel drive distribution for superior traction no matter the weather. The aluminum double wishbone front and rear suspension system coupled with Pirelli PZero Corsa 235/35 ZR 19s up front and 295/30 ZR 19s at the rear should help to effectively negotiate those high-speed S-curves, hairpin turns, or highway merges without problem. And if you have to stop, the power vacuum, aluminum alloy calipers, eight-pistonfront and four-piston rear, chop a bit over three feet from the regular Gallardo’s braking distance.

Similar to the regular Gallardo measurements, the Superleggera has a wheelbase of 100.8 inches and measures 169.3 inches long by 74.8 inches wide and 45.9 inches high. Structured around an aluminum space frame with aluminum and thermoplastic panels, the Superleggera enjoys one of the best weight to power ratios in its class.

If you’re lucky enough to buy one, there are two transmission choices available at no extra cost. The first is a six-speed manual (for traditionalists) or, if you’d rather do it F1 style, a six-speed E-Gear electronic sequential system with full automatic or paddle-shifting capability can be had.

The Superleggera will add a 20 percent premium over the regular Gallardo at $220,330, which is a hefty price to pay for these performance gains, but for those who want the best Gallardo money can buy, the surcharge will be worth it. The car is available in four “look at me

i honestly wouldn't give a *!%+ about how practical driving a ferrari (or a lambo) would be to work everyday and switching off to another ferrari for the weekend if i had it like that.

i honestly wouldn't give a *!%+ about how practical driving a ferrari (or a lambo) would be to work everyday and switching off to another ferrari for the weekend if i had it like that.

Originally Posted by debs 168

suv:

sports ride:

winter ride:

sedan:

low key car:
s550

old school car:
chrysler new yorker:

wait wait wait... you have a ferrari as a daily and an aston for a sports ride?

BWAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

Originally Posted by debs 168

suv:

sports ride:

winter ride:

sedan:

low key car:
s550

old school car:
chrysler new yorker:

wait wait wait... you have a ferrari as a daily and an aston for a sports ride?

BWAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

Back
Top Bottom