Gizmondo Turns TV's Off During CES - Video - FUNNY!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is so funny, people from Gizmondo walked around CES with these TV B Gone remotes:
tv-b-gone.jpg

They turn off any TV.

Here is a link to the Video.

http://gizmodo.com/343348/confessions-the-meanest-thing-gizmodo-did-at-ces

Looks like the people at Gizmondo are going to be punished, maybe even legal action. They probably won't be able to go to CES ever again.

Looks like the people at Gizmondo are going to be punished, maybe even legal action. They probably won't be able to go to CES ever again.
The whole legal action thing seems a little OD to me. That device is tight though, I wanna get one and take it to a sports bar on a busy night.

On a side note, did you just "edit" your post as a "bump"?
laugh.gif

Wait...do those things like ruin the screen? Or do they just like turn off the picture, then you can turn the TV off then back on and it works again...?

Originally Posted by tmay407

The whole legal action thing seems a little OD to me. That device is tight though, I wanna get one and take it to a sports bar on a busy night.

On a side note, did you just "edit" your post as a "bump"?
laugh.gif

Wait...do those things like ruin the screen? Or do they just like turn off the picture, then you can turn the TV off then back on and it works again...?

I added tags, and I don't think it messes up the picture.

Read about that on CNet yesterday
laugh.gif
Looked like CES was all right thisyear, I should have gone when my uncle offered to let me have his pass on Monday.

it was pretty funny until they started turning off the TVs at the motorola conference...that was incredibly immature and think about how nervous the dude onstage was.

^ you could buy the ones that area already assembled. just type the company in and go to their website. i think they sell it there.

Do they work on TVs in cars?

I wanna turn the TV off in a van full of kids watching Sponge Bob and follow them
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Do they work on TVs in cars?

I wanna turn the TV off in a van full of kids watching Sponge Bob and follow them
devil.gif

do minivan TVs even have IR ports for remotes?

companies paid millions of dollars for booths at ces and for gizmodo to come in there and abuse their press passes to act like little kids is stupid, theyshould be sued. engadget>gizmodo anyway

Back
Top Bottom