Glow In The Dark Tour

So I checked that site that is posted above to check to see if what HarlemToTheBronx made a claim about was true (even though I'm from NY and have been tothe Garden many times)...This seat in section 5 is not bad...even if it is towards the back of the section...I'm 6'3" and I'm in like the 40throw on the floor...I'll definitely be able to see...even though I am very satisfied with this seat, I may try and get 3 tickets together on Saturday b/c Ifeel bad that I didn't get my boy and his girl a ticket...because Ticketmaster is whack

any word on the la password? homie this %%$# is basic, welcome to _________ didnt work
ohwell.gif

Rumor has it that the Boston tickets are never gonna make it to ticketmaster and are sold out already...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

The MSG Floor tickets are like 150 w/o anything.. It's not too bad for that 4 star VIP package.

The 4 star package for MSG is $295.

Good to know. I was disappointed when I saw $160 for the 4 star package when I had just dropped $154 per ticket.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

YO! anyone buy tickets from http://www.iloveallaccess.com/login_kanyewest08.php# (Password: stronger)?

5 Star VIP Package
  • A ticket in the first 10 rows!*
  • Pre-show party
  • Backstage tour
  • Kanye West exclusive gift bag
  • Parking**
  • Crowd-free merchandise shopping
5 Star VIP Package: $ 425.00
4 Star VIP ticket package
  • A ticket in the first 20 rows!*
  • Exclusive Kanye West gift
4 Star VIP Package: $ 160.00

that's too much for a ticket.

That's where I bought mine. I bought 3 4 star VIP's for the San Diego show.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The MSG Floor tickets are like 150 w/o anything.. It's not too bad for that 4 star VIP package.

Good to know. I was disappointed when I saw $160 for the 4 star package when I had just dropped $154 per ticket.

yeah i was a little salty
laugh.gif

how the hell did you get tickets in the same section?

Nevermind that then... It's not worth it.

I'm unable to access the Ticketmaster site. Can anyone help me figure out why? Both of my browsers, Safari & Firefox, state that they are unable toconnect to the server.

Originally Posted by iantheshark

any word on the la password? homie this %%$# is basic, welcome to _________ didnt work
ohwell.gif
dude what are you talkin about? the password is what comes after to.... if you don't even know this basic lyric, that's your bad. the pass isfor the aeg area....

The page doesn't even attempt to load. Its been this way for a few hours now and its ONLY the Ticketmaster site. I'm trying to get a pair for MSG.

w00t! ye been good to me this past week...

staples:
FLR 4, row 7, seats 11-12

section 110, row 6, seats 17-18

section 106, row 12, seats 22-23

I'm still unable to access the site. Thanks for the link though. I can't think of any reason as to why this would happen. I don't want to soundparanoid but is it possible that Ticketmaster blocked my access to the site??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

staples:

kobe youre an animal
roll.gif

imma go beast on MSG some more my friend needs like 4-5 tickets im tellign him hes screwed....i got my single ticket if i cant sit next to my homies i willnot be salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by k0betw0

staples:

kobe youre an animal
roll.gif

imma go beast on MSG some more my friend needs like 4-5 tickets im tellign him hes screwed....i got my single ticket if i cant sit next to my homies i will not be salty
laugh.gif
just trying to pay for my bike habit... i'm thinkin of rockin a "kanye cant skid" shirt to one of the concerts i go to hahahaha

It sucks that I couldn't get 4 tickets for the $99 price for Staples Center. So I had to split up my group.
laugh.gif
-_-

Kanye West Glow in the Dark
Tour
STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Jun 7, 2008 07:30 PM
2 AEG PRESALE 209 8 11 - 12
PRICE LEVEL
LOWER LEVEL
LOGE

2 TM PRESALE 107 7 7 - 8