::Glow In The Dark Tour::

yup, it's official. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am...just got an email from Another Planet confirming the 2nd show on June 6th in SJ

How do you guys think these seats will be @ Arco?

s4t4hu.jpg

Got 2 pairs of tickets for the June 6 show.

Sec. 104 Row 6 & Sec. 201 Row 2 (probably gonna sell these)

I was thinking bout scooping up a pair of those Jay-Z tix too...but for some reason i can't stand Mary J. Blige
laugh.gif
grin.gif

if anyone is looking for a pair, I have lower level sec 112 and 114 seats for the june 6th show....I would really like to trade a pair for some warriors tixs +cash....if anyone is interested, PM me

Wow tickets on craigslist and ebay are so overpriced. Anyone here wanna hook it up? I need 4 tix to the April show in San Jose. Lower level or maybe evenfloor?
laugh.gif
. (Never know). Pm me.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by mEasy15

I was thinking bout scooping up a pair of those Jay-Z tix too...but for some reason i can't stand Mary J. Blige
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Better than Rhianna lol
Not at all. Rihanna is lightweight hot
laugh.gif
. I just neverenjoyed MJB, ever.

I have 2 tickets avaliable.

Kanye West Glow In the Dark Tour
HP Pavilion At San Jose, San Jose, CA
Fri, Jun 6, 2008 07:00 PM

Seat location: section FLR 1, row 36, seats 7-8

Driving down from Eugene OR to Sac for the show.

Got the VIP 4 star thing...$150 for first 20 rows....all they had was that and like Upper Level row Q left. And I don't wanna mess with eBay or CL..IFigure the $90 upgrade will be worth it, especially since I'm making a trip/weekend out of it.

Definitely excited for this.

If I ordered off ticketmaster.com do I have to print the tickets off there or can I have them delivered to my house?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by srvballer

If I ordered off ticketmaster.com do I have to print the tickets off there or can I have them delivered to my house?

Thanks in advance.

what delivery option did you pick?

theres a delivery option that was liek 2.50 which means you print it out, and there was a free shipping one, which is they ground ship it to you

I'm in section 215 for the June 6 show. Can't wait.

edit: Another friend decided to go last minute and he's stuck in section 202. If anyone has a pair of tickets near section 202, I'll trade you my pairfor yours. I'll throw in some $$$, but nothing outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom