::Glow In The Dark Tour::

Originally Posted by kjayhyphy

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Too bad we didn't see Lupe perform with Kanye during "Touch The Sky", or "#1" with Pharrell, heck even "Us Placers" since all of them were there.

i know dude i was wondering why they didn't perform any of those song...that would been soo sick! i was hoping lupe would just pop outa no where during touch the sky

ANYBODY GOT TICKETS THEY WANT TO SELL FOR THE SAN JOSE SHOW IN JUNE????????????????

Holla at me. I need some.

Originally Posted by allnyter00

Too bad we didn't see Lupe perform with Kanye during "Touch The Sky", or "#1" with Pharrell, heck even "Us Placers" since all of them were there.

i know dude i was wondering why they didn't perform any of those song...that would been soo sick! i was hoping lupe would just pop outa no where during touch the sky

At the LA show Lupe came out to do Touch the Sky with kanye
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rayguns05

i also heard that at the Sac show Kanye was yelling out Seattle instead of Sac. is this true??

Kanye: "It feels like SEATTLE...SEATTLE...SEATTLE!"
Haha I was like, did this fool just F up?

Is there anywhere to get tickets for the June date in San Jose??

If anyone is selling PM me as well....

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

ANYBODY GOT TICKETS THEY WANT TO SELL FOR THE SAN JOSE SHOW IN JUNE????????????????

Holla at me. I need some.
Nevermind I just bought a pair of Floor 1 row 13 tickets for the June show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Is there anywhere to get tickets for the June date in San Jose??

If anyone is selling PM me as well....
Go and try craigslist. Thats where I got mine. People are still selling hella tickets on there.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by allnyter00

At the LA show Lupe came out to do Touch the Sky with kanye
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
wow

i was hopin someone would come out n perform with Ye duyrin the SJ show. Since Jay was supposed to perform the following day (4/20), i figured he would make aguest appearance.

yeah i know.. i dream big.. but some people behind me were hopin Ne-yo would come out during rihanna's performance
laugh.gif

^i was hoping for jay to come through too...until i heard he had a show in vegas that night. i was beyond disappointed. oh well, show was still amazing

blah!

It looks like tickets are really cheap for the 6/6/08 show at SJ HP. I just saw a pair of Floor Seats Rw39 go for $200
sick.gif
. Sucks for the seller since he's basically not making any money back fromthat. I had 8 tickets (sec 110 & 112) in the beginning, thinking I would profit off of it, smh, and I end up selling 6 of them to my friends for facevalue basically.

I got 2 more left and I wonder if I can get rid of them without losing money...

It just amazes me that this was a really good show and tickets are going for what they're really worth.

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

It looks like tickets are really cheap for the 6/6/08 show at SJ HP. I just saw a pair of Floor Seats Rw39 go for $200
sick.gif
. Sucks for the seller since he's basically not making any money back from that. I had 8 tickets (sec 110 & 112) in the beginning, thinking I would profit off of it, smh, and I end up selling 6 of them to my friends for face value basically.

I got 2 more left and I wonder if I can get rid of them without losing money...

It just amazes me that this was a really good show and tickets are going for what they're really worth.

Blame Kanye. Had he not added that second show, then tickets for resale would have gone for way more.

jus got tickets to the chicago show tommrow this friday on the 23...
imma guess its gonna b the best and grandest of all performances...! like im too anxious i jus can't wait!
the concert gon b TOO cold.
nyone know sum of the other songs kwest performaces besides the real obvious ones...
howbout lupe too?...

got tix for the san jo show.. im just trying to sell em for face value.. cant go cause got training for my job that weekend.
mad.gif
. PM if interested

a friend of mine said that Lupe won't be there for the second tour date on June6th in San Jose...

can anyone confirm or deny this?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the guy perform so I'm hoping he's there

Back
Top Bottom