Go ahead and delete - Thanks guys...

I meant to "do research" on an album I seen posted throughout a few threads on here over the last few months, but now I cant remember the name of thegroup or album...

I remember the person who recomended it said it was like the good ol' mid-90's hip hop.
It had a bat or something on the album art..... (Not a baseball bat, an actual bat. The head of it atleast)

I know someone can help..

Thanks in advance.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Um, you mean the Wu-Tang logo ? No Said Date ?
Sounds like it
Masta_Killa_No_Said_Date.jpg

I can see how you'd mistake that for an actual bat.....

Exactly how long ago was it recommended?

Naw, not any Wu-Tang.

This was an underground album I had never heard of. (Obviously)
I seen the same person post the album art in a few different threads. Probably been a few months since the last time I seen it.

I'm pretty sure it had a close up of an actual bat face on the front, not a sillhouette (sp).

s2cemc.jpg

I've been a catalyst for this album on NT for months, if this is the album you're talking about and that thing is indeed a bat than kudos to you, forthe life of me I haven't been able to figure out what it is.

Oh ight I remember seeing that posted a few times in a thread I think Purp made awhile back. I never have the time to do the research to decide whether or notI should buy/download something new. There's just tooooooo much good underground shhh out there unknown to me. Also if I think something suggested is whackI fee like an @+% wasting that time searching, d/l, and then ending up deleting it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom