Go Ahead And Lock It Up

laugh.gif
@ that dude who fell after he semi punched the truck's window

Originally Posted by AMafia

Why? Is it the easy thing to do. I just watched this video on one of #NTs most hated websites WSHH. I was just wondering why people like the ones in this vid would claim "police brutality" if they where to get pistol whipped or tazed.
grin.gif

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshh0Inf15ke7D36vecn
Aside from this particular case, do you think calling police brutality in general is the easy thing to do? Basically saying there is no such thing as police brutality?

Why? Is it the easy thing to do. I just watched this video on one of #NTs most hated websites WSHH. I was just wondering why people like the ones in this vid would claim "police brutality" if they where to get pistol whipped or tazed.
grin.gif

Aside from this particular case, do you think calling police brutality in general is the easy thing to do? Basically saying there is no such thing as police brutality?

I'm sorry if there was ever a stereotype of the appearance of a racist cop, the guy with the aviators and the cowboy hat fits it to a T.
laugh.gif

OL' Tommy Lee Jones in every movie lookin $%%%$
Ol' Warden from the movie Life, I like to frame black people lookin' %%$##

I'm sorry if there was ever a stereotype of the appearance of a racist cop, the guy with the aviators and the cowboy hat fits it to a T.
laugh.gif

OL' Tommy Lee Jones in every movie lookin $%%%$
Ol' Warden from the movie Life, I like to frame black people lookin' %%$##

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

grin.gif

No. Police brutality is what happend to Oscar Grant. I'm talking when people wild out then get hit with a baton or tazed then scream police brutality or call the cops "dirty".

grin.gif

No. Police brutality is what happend to Oscar Grant. I'm talking when people wild out then get hit with a baton or tazed then scream police brutality or call the cops "dirty".

grin.gif

No it's not... Grant was not brutalized he was murdered... Rodney King was brutalized... People get beat on everyday I'm struggling to understand your point.... Posting this video proves what?
eyes.gif

Aint you 15 moe? You barely gettin ya ball wet how you tellin us somethin bout how the world turns?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

No it's not... Grant was not brutalized he was murdered... Rodney King was brutalized... People get beat on everyday I'm struggling to understand your point.... Posting this video proves what?
eyes.gif

Aint you 15 moe? You barely gettin ya ball wet how you tellin us somethin bout how the world turns?
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Ok got u

grin.gif

Ok got u

grin.gif

Ever heard the term "Unnecessary force"?  Probably not.

grin.gif

Ever heard the term "Unnecessary force"?  Probably not.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

grin.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Just showing one example of what people will call "dirty" on a police officers side when he really shouldve done more, while wondering why people feel that way.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

grin.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Just showing one example of what people will call "dirty" on a police officers side when he really shouldve done more, while wondering why people feel that way.

If I were that cop I would've tazered everyone within a 5 foot radius. It looked like things were getting out of hand.
laugh.gif
People don't realize how dangerous that job is, a lot of cops won't take chances with people interfering with an arrest. They have guns and in this situation I'd be a little scared being outnumbered.
ohwell.gif

What the cop did was a bit excessive from my viewpoint of the video, don't know whether or not the kid was resisting though before that happened. It's difficult to tell from the video.

If I were that cop I would've tazered everyone within a 5 foot radius. It looked like things were getting out of hand.
laugh.gif
People don't realize how dangerous that job is, a lot of cops won't take chances with people interfering with an arrest. They have guns and in this situation I'd be a little scared being outnumbered.
ohwell.gif

What the cop did was a bit excessive from my viewpoint of the video, don't know whether or not the kid was resisting though before that happened. It's difficult to tell from the video.

But what does that have to do with the thousands that ARE beaten unnecessarily? Who even said dude was a victim? Nobody knows what led up to this or even what they're saying so who even spoke that up?

Does this 1 incident supercede all the countless other victims of unnecessary force?

Back
Top Bottom