Go Canada vol. UBC

pimp.gif

A bunch of my friends are in the video haha.. UBC is an awesome university

A bunch of my friends are in the video haha.. UBC is an awesome university

Vids like his make me wonder what it could've been like if i had gotten into UBC business. I got into the Arts program but elected to go to SFU because I got into their business program instead. SFU is great and all, but the campuses and atmosphere really don't compare 
tired.gif

Vids like his make me wonder what it could've been like if i had gotten into UBC business. I got into the Arts program but elected to go to SFU because I got into their business program instead. SFU is great and all, but the campuses and atmosphere really don't compare 
tired.gif

University of Toronto (the best school in Canada) is gonna make a better one next semester 
smokin.gif

in the facebook event, i proposed everyone wear oversized jerseys and matching fitteds to revive the jersey era
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

University of Toronto (the best school in Canada) is gonna make a better one next semester 
smokin.gif

in the facebook event, i proposed everyone wear oversized jerseys and matching fitteds to revive the jersey era
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

tired.gif
Exactly like me, I recently graded in MIS. The biggest reason I didn't go to UBC was that I couldn't afford to live on campus. I didn't even apply to Sauder, hearing about people with 95+% averages getting rejected because of their lack of extracurriculars made me not even want to try (although, I know a dude that got in by lying). SFU is a pretty good educational experience in upper division courses, but just a terrible social environment. 

tired.gif
Exactly like me, I recently graded in MIS. The biggest reason I didn't go to UBC was that I couldn't afford to live on campus. I didn't even apply to Sauder, hearing about people with 95+% averages getting rejected because of their lack of extracurriculars made me not even want to try (although, I know a dude that got in by lying). SFU is a pretty good educational experience in upper division courses, but just a terrible social environment. 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

swag

hope we can do this at my school

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

swag

hope we can do this at my school

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

tired.gif
Agreed 100% I might take a course or 2 at UBC just for the hell of it
laugh.gif
Because theres some program that allows you to do that. I have alot of friends of mine down there so I know it would be great times. But i do still have fun at SFU, managed to make some great friends... but UBC.... it's UBC
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

tired.gif
Agreed 100% I might take a course or 2 at UBC just for the hell of it
laugh.gif
Because theres some program that allows you to do that. I have alot of friends of mine down there so I know it would be great times. But i do still have fun at SFU, managed to make some great friends... but UBC.... it's UBC
ohwell.gif

WOW seriously one of the coolest things I've seen on the internet. I've never seen a school lip sync vid come close. Or is there ....
nerd.gif

WOW seriously one of the coolest things I've seen on the internet. I've never seen a school lip sync vid come close. Or is there ....
nerd.gif

yo didnt know ubc was capable of that, pretty sick
pimp.gif

recognized a few cats too

but yo females are wack!

yo didnt know ubc was capable of that, pretty sick
pimp.gif

recognized a few cats too

but yo females are wack!

Back
Top Bottom