nerd.gif

These are the Air Trainer SC III High
airtrainersc3a.jpg
airtrainersc3b.jpg

These are the Air Trainer SC II High
airtrainersc2.jpg

These are the Air Trainer SC
airtrainersc1.jpg

The retros have been incorrectly dubbed Air Trainer III. They are neither the Air Trainer III nor the Air Trainer SC III. The II and III have low cut versions not shown.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

Wow, so me and almost everyone else has been calling them by the wrong name. Guess the SC and III switched somehow. Btw, are those your pics AIr Elijah?
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Shox Stunners navy/silver NDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver NDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
[email protected]

i wouldn't exactly say that WE are calling them by their wrong name. Nike messed up. The style code and shoe style numbers reflect that of the new "air trainer III". We call it , according to what Nike calls it.

You got any pictures of the lowtop versions, not shown?

Btw, anybody else hate the air trainer "III" SC's? the plastic strap is just ehhhh.. so uncomfortable

Yes Nike messed up. They retroed the SC III as the SC, then the actual SC as the Trainer III.

Those pics are scans from catalogs. The scans were from www.sneakersearch.com. I would have credited the site but unfortunately it no longer exists so I photoshopped out their URL.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email and MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Air Elijah

^Hey I dont have PS but I think someone could do a great Team USA 20-5-5 with red white and blue straps and wat not.
Timeless like the hands on a clock, Come putcha hands on my....

Back
Top Bottom