Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Ok so far I'll be able to buy tickets for

Ballinsam23 + 1 friend
Harlem to the Bronx

(so including myself, that's already 4 tickets)

who else is able to meet me on the morning of June 25th to buy the rest of the tickets? (yea i know it's only May 5th lol )

Knicks Promise Curry They'll Pick Him At 8?
More Knicks News

May 10, 2009 5:31 PM EST

NBADraft.net cites sources who corroborate that unless the Knicks move up to one of the top three slots, they will pick Davidson's Stephen Curry with the8th pick.

Curry reportedly chose to enter this year's draft based on the Knicks' assurances.

-Btw, Allan Houston will be representing the knicks at the draft lottery selection
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Ballinsam23 + 1 friend
Harlem to the Bronx

who else is able to meet me on the morning of June 25th to buy the rest of the tickets? (yea i know it's only May 5th lol )
I'll go, just send me a PM like a couple weeks away so I'll remember to take the day off.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ballinsam23 + 1 friend
Harlem to the Bronx

I'll go, just send me a PM like a couple weeks away so I'll remember to take the day off.
ok

I need the rest of the ppl who replied in this post to confirm if they're still down or not..

When is the draft Lottery?, I can't imagine the draft being too exciting this year if the Knicks end up w/ the 10th-15th pick and no 2nd rder, lol

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

When is the draft Lottery?, I can't imagine the draft being too exciting this year if the Knicks end up w/ the 10th-15th pick and no 2nd rder, lol

I pray this is the case and y'all draft Chase Budinger
pimp.gif

I've left y'all alone for too long, time to stir up some controversy and get the bad blood boiling again

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

aiiyo, don't forget about me. Tickets go on sale Thursday morning??!

would you be able to show up to buy tickets for the rest? let me know, if not - I'll put you in the second group/proshares (see update in the 1st page)

would you be able to show up to buy tickets for the rest? let me know, if not - I'll put you in the second group/proshares (see update in the 1st page)
Actually, I'm going to buy it like I did last year, through Ticketmaster. The Knicks newsletters sends the link out early. They generally goon sale a couple of weeks in advance (according to the e-mail I received last year).

Actually, I'm going to buy it like I did last year, through Ticketmaster. The Knicks newsletters sends the link out early. They generally go on sale a couple of weeks in advance (according to the e-mail I received last year).
what's the most amount of tickets you can get?

Ballinsam23 + 1 friend
Harlem to the Bronx

Awesome, thanks. Just tell me where I send the money.

Actually, I'm going to buy it like I did last year, through Ticketmaster. The Knicks newsletters sends the link out early. They generally go on sale a couple of weeks in advance (according to the e-mail I received last year).
Same as draft day, 4 max. I'm just waiting on that e-mail. I'm going to start calling Ticketmaster everyday starting June 1st
laugh.gif

Same as draft day, 4 max. I'm just waiting on that e-mail. I'm going to start calling Ticketmaster everyday starting June 1st
laugh.gif
hmm, how do i receive these type of deals?
nerd.gif

hmm, how do i receive these type of deals?
nerd.gif
Well the Knicks In The Paint Newsletter e-mail thingy that I'm signed up for sent me the link. But I suggest you call everyday starting June1st as I'm about to do lol. I'll definitely update you guys as soon as I can put in my order so you guys can too.

yea update this post

I use to be apart of that newsletter but i took my name off that because I hated getting random e-mails for other events that i didn't really care for
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Interesting, but all speculation at this point.

[h1]Garden exec ends 10-year run[/h1]
BY Frank Isola
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Friday, May 8th 2009, 1:24 AM

Steve Mills ended his association with Madison Square Garden on Thursday, 10 years after he was hired as Dave Checketts' righthand man.

According to a Garden press release, Mills is leaving to partner with MagicJohnson to explore business ventures while also collaborating on a course at Princeton University, Mills' alma mater. Coincidentally, it was Mills' association withJohnson that led him to hire Isiah Thomas in 2003, a decision that backfiredfamously on Mills and the Garden.

Johnson declined Mills' offer to run the Knicks but advisedMills to hire Thomas, who was removed as head coach and team president in April 2008.

Mills' departure comes on the heels of a report that Cablevision Systems Corp., the media company controlled by the Dolan family, may spinoff the Madison Square Garden unit that runs the New York arena and the Knicks.

If the Knicks were to be put up for sale, it is believed that Checketts, who currently owns the NHL St. Louis Blues as well as Real Salt Lake of the MLS, would attempt to make a bid. According to multiple sources, the league recently approachedChecketts about the possibility of buying an NBA team believed to be the Charlotte Bobcats.

I met Steve Mills a while back, real down to earth dude.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Ballinsam23 + 1 friend
Harlem to the Bronx

Awesome, thanks. Just tell me where I send the money.

I'm gonna have one for myself and one for a friend. So if I can grab another 2, I got you.

I think im already copping tickets from a friend, but if this $%*@ works out ill def pay a visit to my NT brothasss... thanks for the offer though good looks
pimp.gif

and also just to rub it in to the Marbury haters from a man that hates the Celtics with a firey passion... Stephhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom