Goat APP for retro sneakers legit or fake

Can anyone tell me if the GOAT APP or www.airgoat.com are promoting legit sneakers and retros for sale that they claim to inspect upon your purchase thru them or are they know fakes!

They're 1000% legit. I bought my Banned 1s off of them.

If you need other references and opinions ill tag some people.

@Zyzz

@NIKESUX
I've never purchased from them but what I've heard is they inspect shoes people are selling and determine whether or not if they are legit
Here is a link to the there FAQ
https://www.airgoat.com/faq

Oh thank you thank you thank you I had a strong feeling they were legit just wanted to here someone confirm it and yes by all means I would love to here the likes and opinions of others on about this website/APP!

Thank you and yes tag me in with others so that I can here their opinions about the GOAT APP as well! Had a feeling they were legit just wasn't too sure considering there pricing at times appears to be better than flightclub!

Yes that's all I needed to hear, looks like this app will be the new Flight Club for me; yet with better prices. Plus I have the Jordan 23 APP where I get restock notifications on retros and that alone lowers the price on of that retro over the GOAT APP!

Back
Top Bottom