GOAT APP legit?

ahhhhh ok now that makes sense to me, i see exactly what your saying. im just a lil freaked out because someone posted on here saying that when he opened his package from goat, there were NO sneakers in the box. someone actually cut open the box took the kix out and re sealed the package. what a nightmare scenario. when i read his story i got a little nervous.
That's crazy. First I've heard of that. Not saying he's lying but the odds of what are so slim that I wouldn't worry about it.

ahhhhh ok now that makes sense to me, i see exactly what your saying. im just a lil freaked out because someone posted on here saying that when he opened his package from goat, there were NO sneakers in the box. someone actually cut open the box took the kix out and re sealed the package. what a nightmare scenario. when i read his story i got a little nervous.
That's crazy. First I've heard of that. Not saying he's lying but the odds of what are so slim that I wouldn't worry about it.

if u scrolled thru this thread u would see it. i felt so bad for him but he was finally able to get his money back thankfully

Praying I can cash out all of my money. Im not seeing the other $800 as being able cash out. They said you can only cash out from sales. All of the goat credit were from sales but this one time I bought a pair of shoes from the money/credit on goat and return the shoes and got the refund back as goat credit since that was the original form of payment any ways. Will I be able to cash it all out? I just sent them a message about it. Hopefully they'll come through.

Praying I can cash out all of my money. Im not seeing the other $800 as being able cash out. They said you can only cash out from sales. All of the goat credit were from sales but this one time I bought a pair of shoes from the money/credit on goat and return the shoes and got the refund back as goat credit since that was the original form of payment any ways. Will I be able to cash it all out? I just sent them a message about it. Hopefully they'll come through.
i bought some shoes with credit (from shoes i sold). the seller repainted the soles, so i passed on them when goat emailed me. they didnt let me cash out the money i spent.

i may have made a mistake though when i selected how i wanted the money returned. u might be able to choose the og form of payment option.

I want order the yeezy v1 on GOAT but i worry about fake and the seller will not send the sneakers for me :'( so i want to check legit GOAT

I want order the yeezy v1 on GOAT but i worry about fake and the seller will not send the sneakers for me :'( so i want to check legit GOAT
Buying from goat should be ok. they will contact you if they notice any imperfections. only thing that is risky is that they only offer goat credit for refunds.

So if the seller send me fake shoes or not sending anything for me so what will i do ?
Goat will refund you your money.   I heard stockx  puts tags on sneakers so as long as you have the tag on and can  prove its fake stockx will refund you your money too so thats another option. If you are picky with flaws goats your best bet. if you are not picky stockx is a good pick.

i bought some shoes with credit (from shoes i sold). the seller repainted the soles, so i passed on them when goat emailed me. they didnt let me cash out the money i spent.

i may have made a mistake though when i selected how i wanted the money returned. u might be able to choose the og form of payment option.

That's not good. I already selected refund in goat credit which was money from sales any ways. That's a lot of money being stuck in goat credit if I can't cash out. I'll be pissed.

That's not good. I already selected refund in goat credit which was money from sales any ways. That's a lot of money being stuck in goat credit if I can't cash out. I'll be pissed.
yea, i cant remember what the other options were. so not sue if i messed up or goat just doesnt give u the option to cash out.

I just had a negative experience as a seller through the goat app. On Saturday I dropped my pairs off at the staples and they said UPS would pick up Monday. I should have asked them to scan the shoes, but for some reason I forgot to do so. Today I got a delayed shipment notice from GOAT and I explained to them the situation. There was no luck in calling staples today as I was on hold forever to try and ask them to scan the packages. Needless to say I'm going to try and call staples in the AM and make sure they scan the packages. It's just stressful because GOAT is all ready threatening to cancel the orders even though they were confirmed Saturday morning and I'm well within the 72 hour grace period. I guess my advise if you' are dropping off sneakers is to always ask them to scan the package in front of you. I guess I'll
Know tomorrow if they cancel the orders even though I explained to them the sitation.

I just had a negative experience as a seller through the goat app. On Saturday I dropped my pairs off at the staples and they said UPS would pick up Monday. I should have asked them to scan the shoes, but for some reason I forgot to do so. Today I got a delayed shipment notice from GOAT and I explained to them the situation. There was no luck in calling staples today as I was on hold forever to try and ask them to scan the packages. Needless to say I'm going to try and call staples in the AM and make sure they scan the packages. It's just stressful because GOAT is all ready threatening to cancel the orders even though they were confirmed Saturday morning and I'm well within the 72 hour grace period. I guess my advise if you' are dropping off sneakers is to always ask them to scan the package in front of you. I guess I'll
Know tomorrow if they cancel the orders even though I explained to them the sitation.

Yeah, I always ask for a receipt when I drop it and it gets scanned right there. By the time I get to my car the app is already updated. Well I wish you the best and hopefully you can get staples to scan for you.

Usually all the numerous staples I've been to gives me a receipt, did they not give you a receipt? What does ups tracking show?

It's a learning experience... I'm going to ask them to scan and for a receipt from here on out. I'll call them in the am and see if they dan scan them... Couldn't get through today because I'm assuming they were closed for the holiday

I live 5 mins away from a UPS STORE and always ask them to scan and get a receipt just in case this happens. I notice when you drop off on weekends is where GOAT gets all cranky with the 72 hr email ishh...

Yeah, if you're using UPS to ship on the GOAT app (heard USPS is available again), make sure to have them scan it and always ask for a receipt as evidence. GOAT is anal about getting tracking updates ASAP. 

Always cash out your GOAT earnings (especially if it is over $200). Only purchase via your debit/credit card. 

Yeah, if you're using UPS to ship on the GOAT app (heard USPS is available again), make sure to have them scan it and always ask for a receipt as evidence. GOAT is anal about getting tracking updates ASAP. 
it doesn't matter which carrier you use, ALWAYS get a receipt...even if you're not shipping to GOAT. if your package gets 'lost' before its scanned how would you prove you shipped, scouts honor?

Back
Top Bottom