GOAT APP legit?

The problem with your logic is you are not buying a ~$1000 pair of shoes. You're buying like a $30 pair of shoes, with retail markups to $200 for release, then $800 in just hype added on top. As others have stated you are really nitpicking with some of this mess. Shoes are not produced to the same standards and tolerances of a life saving device. You are not gonna get LV quality from an Air Jordan, no matter how hype/limited the shoe is. They would literally have to destroy or B grade 3/4 of a run by your standards...
LV quality isn't what it use to be either though, everyone's quality level has dipped yet their profits are increasing.
Put it this way, if you are looking to buy a perfect shoe with no issues or blemishes... don’t buy from GOAT or StockX since you can’t actually view the exact pair you’re purchasing

Go to eBay or elsewhere
Even Ebay isn't the move because people will be clever with the angles, then the dispute process is hit or miss.

Just sold my first pair of used shoes on goat
Feels good
One less pair taking up space I barely ever wear

Just sold my first pair of used shoes on goat
Feels good
One less pair taking up space I barely ever wear
Android? I'm having problems accepting offers. All listings show as lowest price when pricing for sale but there are listings lower than mine and the "sell at this price" doesn't appear.

54F75D15-0D5C-4C69-8592-96E54E9207F1.jpeg
143E6E1E-1DE5-4B9A-A2FA-3846F280FE5D.jpeg
F3E470B8-E8D2-4C71-AC12-39E698EC30A8.jpeg

GOAT isn’t what it used to be. Bought two pairs. One came Friday and one came today. Both lids have been sliced and the one that came in today have a damaged box. How did that get passed “Good” condition? Pretty sure it didn’t get damaged during delivery because the shipping box wasn’t damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because they toss the shoe box after they unpack it from the shipping box. Check my earlier post in this thread.

I’d return them, teach em a lesson. They used to be so strict (their fault) now they got sick of turning away good products because of their own rules and losing money that now they changed the way they authenticate and letting everything through

My recent goat pick up. A little dirt on the sole, creased, and the right shoe was completely unlaced as if it had been tried on.
Additionally it has severe banana toe so I started the return process but I told them about wanting a return. Now they want to escalate the ticket and investigate. I don’t want an investigation. I just want to return them.

BD6B36E2-A690-4AB3-9130-5A5E5DBC097A.png
172E34BC-B9BA-4C3A-91D3-2691DF8919F7.png
5DC540D0-63C4-49EA-96E7-BDEED95F1FCE.png
4BCD4FD0-1F9E-4385-9ABC-5BCED44DE1ED.png

My recent goat pick up. A little dirt on the sole, creased, and the right shoe was completely I laced as if it had been tried on.
Additionally it has severe banana toe so I started the return process but I told them about wanting a return. Now they want to escalate the ticket and investigate. I don’t want an investigation. I just want to return them.

BD6B36E2-A690-4AB3-9130-5A5E5DBC097A.png
172E34BC-B9BA-4C3A-91D3-2691DF8919F7.png
5DC540D0-63C4-49EA-96E7-BDEED95F1FCE.png
4BCD4FD0-1F9E-4385-9ABC-5BCED44DE1ED.png
They allow for tried on shoes. Every retailer does.

Lmaooooo, you really don’t think stadium goods and flight club let people try them joints before purchasing and then turn around and send them back to the seller if they sit, y’all boys delusional.
I heard flight club does allow shoes to be tried on... that was on here

But I do agree that if a shoe is tried on, its tech not DS but other retailers do allow shoes to be tried on so if you’re getting a shoe online FTL, FNL, etc there’s a chance if it’s from the actual store you could get a tried in shoe

It's still a new shoe. Footlocker and all other retailers wouldn't sell used shoes but they will sell shoes that have been tried on. If you're going to be nitpicky on the condition of shoe you receive don't purchase anything online. Go to the store instead and check out the shoe firsthand and pay the premium.

A dirty sole, loose and unlaced laces and lace lock along with wrinkles on the toe is not a DS shoe. I’m not being delusional.

I’ve worked at Champs for a good 10+ years.
I’m well aware what DS is and what passes for DS.

A dirty sole, loose and unlaced laces and lace lock along with wrinkles on the toe is not a DS shoe. I’m not being delusional.

I’ve worked at Champs for a good 10+ years.
I’m well aware what DS is and what passes for DS.
Looks like it was tried on. Every retailer in the world would sell it as new.

Some of these new kicks come with creases in the tie box

Now the heel is another thing

I’m starting to think that GOAT manipulates the status of an order. I ordered a pair on Aug 9th, it was confirmed almost immediately. On Aug. 14th it still wasn’t shipped so I contacted GOAT since the seller didn’t ship within 3 days. Almost immediately the status changed to “being delivered to GOAT”, prob within 30 min. Usually itll get to them within 2-3 days. Yesterday I contacted them again because it was taking too long and they still
haven’t received it and they responded and said it got lost in transit and refunded me. I understand that there is a possibility that courier did lose the package but it’s just how it all started that got me doubting them.

It’s the weekend so odds are you will probably get approved on Monday
So far I’ve sold 2 used pairs
It took awhile to sell it, I think I had them listed like for over a month
Thought they would never sell
Honestly it’s a great feeling selling a used shoe you never really wear anymore

It’s the weekend so odds are you will probably get approved on Monday
So far I’ve sold 2 used pairs
It took awhile to sell it, I think I had them listed like for over a month
Thought they would never sell
Honestly it’s a great feeling selling a used shoe you never really wear anymore
Exactly what I'm trying to do majority of the shoes I have I barely wear plus I'm getting at a point in my life just want the ones I really like and get what I know I'm going to wear

Then that’s not a DS shoe. :stoneface:
Contrary to popular belief DS does not mean NEVER been on a foot or handled. It means Unused no longer produced stock. Trying a shoe on does not "Un-DS" a product. Walking out of the store in it does. It's kinda like going to a car lot to purchase a new car. It has 13 miles on it already from a couple test drives. It's still a new car, not a used car.

Back
Top Bottom