GOAT APP legit?

If this catches on with the masses with shoe collectors, these dudes sitting on a gold mine

Already got competition, stockX based out of Detroit and I think Dan Gilbert owns some of it

StockX is big but I don't like the layout and you can only sell 100% DEADSTOCK shoes with box

Plus they got that lame fake education working for them so notnsure how reliable the legit checking is... I'll let you guys check his comparisons on a IG and you guys can tell me if you would want that guy in charge :lol: :lol:

GOAT is awesome, as previously stated.

Literally can't think of any downsides.

Shoe sells? Great, ship and you're done.

No BS emails, no needless chatter.

No chargebacks, no random PayPal / eBay drama.

Not selling any sneaker on eBay anymore, it's not worth the stress.

Already got competition, stockX based out of Detroit and I think Dan Gilbert owns some of it

StockX is big but I don't like the layout and you can only sell 100% DEADSTOCK shoes with box

Plus they got that lame fake education working for them so notnsure how reliable the legit checking is... I'll let you guys check his comparisons on a IG and you guys can tell me if you would want that guy in charge :lol: :lol:

StockX's site is way too busy.

I've also noticed some sales don't make sense.

For example, I've had shoes listed on the site and have watched shoes in the same size "sell" for 2-4x the price I've listed.

I do like that they use UPS, but hate that I have to pay for it.

Just received my Kobe FTB X from GOAT.

How my process went:

- Submitted offer for $290 + $10 shipping
- A seller accepted offer maybe 4 days later on 05/13 - CC charged
- Seller shipped 1 day after on 05/14
- GOAT shipped out to me on 05/17
- Received on 05/18 ( I live close to their ship out location which is Culver City, CA)

Overall very easy process and 100% legit! They put their own "Authenticated" card signed by a member (signature was pretty weak though).

Only problem I had was the box has a rip on one of the corners but overall I can't complain. Hope this helps someone out.

Well I guess I'm messing with goat now

Good **** [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

how long does it usually take to receive shoes if i buy? I'm located in vegas
It's dependent on the seller shipping it to GOAT and where they're shipping from, but they use usps 2 day priority and the seller has 72 hours to ship. So 2 days for it to get to GOAT after shipped, up to 48 hours for them to authenticate, and then probably 1 day to ship to you. Mine have usually too 7-10 days and I'm on the east coast 

As others have said, the app is definitely legit. Purchased a pair of Hare 7's off of it a few weeks back and they came exactly as the seller had described, and I appreciate the people at GOAT taking the time to authenticate everything the seller said before the shoes ever get to you. Very nice touch. After going through an experience where I was attempting to sell a pair of Jordan 4's on eBay and the buyer pretty much gave me the run-around (Sent an offer, I accepted, asked if he could pay later since he didn't have the cash and he got paid on a certain day, then came up with excuse after excuse about his direct deposit being slow and his paypal account going through whatever issue, before eBay automatically opened and closed a case against him because of how long he was taking. Wasted around a week of my time that I could've had the shoes listed and other potential buyers viewing them) I put them up on GOAT. They still haven't sold yet, but I honestly prefer not hearing from buyers at all and having to deal with lame excuses or arguing.

1000% legit

Sold 30 pair of shoes on it. Never bought. Very easy and rather quick. List shoes, once sold you get money minus 9.5%

They send you label, ship the shoes to goat, once they receive and verify (usually same day they receive) money into your account and cash out directly to bank or paypal
how long did it take for them to approve you to sell... Ive been waiting since monday

how long did it take for them to approve you to sell... Ive been waiting since monday

From their website or shoot them an email

" takes 7-10 business days for orders to get to our domestic customers. It takes 3-4 days to get to us, 1-2 days to authenticate and 3-4 days to ship to you. "

Last edited:
1000% legit

Sold 30 pair of shoes on it. Never bought. Very easy and rather quick. List shoes, once sold you get money minus 9.5%

They send you label, ship the shoes to goat, once they receive and verify (usually same day they receive) money into your account and cash out directly to bank or paypal

I think they got a ton of requests and take awhile, I remember it was over 2 weeks and I messaged them to approve me.

Hey how do you post in the buy/sell thread on NT, I have over 300 posts and been a member for over 3 months? Any help will be repped thanks

Goat app is super legit. Sold some kicks through the app and got my Just Don 2's from them

How can you sell on goat if you dont sell on ebay?

https://www.airgoat.com/faq

How do I sell on GOAT?

To ensure quality and authentic sneakers, we’re currently only allowing a select group of sellers at this time. We encourage you to request to become a seller on GOAT by tapping on the Sell tab and filling out the required information. We’ll notify you as soon as your request has been approved.

Chances are they just wouldn't let you sell at all.

Sold my first pair on GOAT. Much faster shipping process than stockx.

I was approved for GOAT within a day or two, but I did provide my eBay feedback which likely helped a lot.

Regardless I think if you email them and never told anywhere they will approve you. Everyone starts somewhere.

Keep In mind, if you send shoes and they get denied YOU have to pay via PayPal to get them back. You gotta pay the shipping to and from them so $30 bucks in total maybe give or take.

So if you wanna sell fakes and not list shoes properly, I wouldn't waste time since it's gonna cost you in the end.

THEY ALSO ALLOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS ON KICKS. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING LOL brb paying 120/month for some 750s ahahah

Back
Top Bottom