GOAT APP legit?

not goat related, but i just bought some shoes off some guy through goods and services.  met him on ebay. he says the money is on hold for 21 days so he's not going to ship them out until then.

whats the fastest way to get my money back without filing a chargeback?

not goat related, but i just bought some shoes off some guy through goods and services.  met him on ebay. he says the money is on hold for 21 days so he's not going to ship them out until then.

Not sure, but never do good and services. Always go though a PayPal invoice.

tell him the faster he provides that tracking number the faster it will release

This guy really has no idea how PayPal works. Real piece of work. The funds are usually on hold until delivery confirmation. Depending on the situation, they can be released earlier. I would just ask him to cancel the order and refund you. 

Last edited:
If your paypal is connected to a debit card instead of bank act when you send funds they aren't available instantly, it's considered an e-check which can take a while to clear.

Let's see GOAT try and tell me this box came damaged
wink.gif

Yes inch thick bubble wrap in the bottom too
wink.gif

I sent out some shoes on Monday and did the same thing. I think i'm going to add piece of paper with the date written on also.

Bought a pair of AJ1 LA's size 8.5 for $260 shipped and today GOAT offered me 5% discount because they found that the inner right mid sole has an orange mark and I accepted to proceed and get 5%. What do you think guys was a good decision or not?

Hopefully I will be able to remove that mark with a shoe cleaner or something.

Last edited:

Bough a pair of AJ1 LA's size 8.5 for $260 shipped and today GOAT offered me 5% discount because they found that the inner right mid sole has an orange mark and I accepted to proceed and get 5%. What do you think guys was good decision or not?

Hopefully I will be able to remove that mark with a shoe cleaner or something.
You got 13 dollars off for that mark which won't even be noticeable when you wear them. If it were me I'd think that's fair compensation.

Let's see GOAT try and tell me this box came damaged :wink:

Yes inch thick bubble wrap in the bottom too :wink:

I sent out some shoes on Monday and did the same thing. I think i'm going to add piece of paper with the date written on also.

I stuffed so much that box couldn't move so I don't wanna hear any excuses. Box had no tears or anything since I've probably taken them out of the box twice, once when I got em and the second time was for goat pictures

IDK if this has been posted in here but what do you all think of eBay's proposed service that is similar to Goat and StockX?  It's called eBay Authenticate (http://pages.ebay.com/authentication/?rmvSB=true).  Would this service bring you back to eBay if shoes are covered?  I feel liberated not having to deal with ebay anymore but hey if I can sell more/get stuff at a low price why not?

IDK if this has been posted in here but what do you all think of eBay's proposed service that is similar to Goat and StockX?  It's called eBay Authenticate (http://pages.ebay.com/authentication/?rmvSB=true).  Would this service bring you back to eBay if shoes are covered?  I feel liberated not having to deal with ebay anymore but hey if I can sell more/get stuff at a low price why not?
wow lmao, hopefully this reduces prices for all 3 sites customer win 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Unless this service includes Yeezy's, Ultra Boosts, PK NMD's, OG Jordan 1's, etc., I'll stick to GOAT. 

it all depends how good the authenticity checks are(as a buyer)
sounds promising since ebay has the most users

Despite the issues people have had with GOAT and even with this new eBay service, I'd much rather completely stop selling on eBay and just use GOAT. eBay and PayPal simply don't care about sellers.

Back
Top Bottom