GOAT VS STOCK X

Looking to get honest opinions on both Stock X and GOAT. Any positive or negatives of each service and any suggestions for each. Sound off with any steals or horror stories.

As a person that used to use Ebay in the past, trying to figure out which service to use in the future.

Use stockx. Newcomers get 20 dollars off first purchase. Also you can view the recent sales to get a ballpark of the current prices the shoe is going for. But be warned, a lot of the higher sales numbers are fake as stockx takes sales figures from "other" sites like cosignment stores.

Can't say much for GOAT since I haven't bought anything off there yet, but I just recently did my first sell and purchase on Stock X. I like the ease of use of Stock X and you can't beat the new user perks.

IMO, can't go wrong with either of them, but I don't know of any new user incentives with GOAT...

Use stockx. Newcomers get 20 dollars off first purchase. Also you can view the recent sales to get a ballpark of the current prices the shoe is going for. But be warned, a lot of the higher sales numbers are fake as stockx takes sales figures from "other" sites like cosignment stores.
i didnt get $20 off my first purchase

I think most people are turned off by the flight club and GOAT merge. After reading hundreds of pages between the BC3 and bredtoe thread, everyone is only mentioning Stock X in regards to resale.

Me personally I’ve only used Stock X. Haven’t used Goat yet as I try not to pay resale

Back
Top Bottom