God forbid someone actually likes eating an a big-chain restaurant....

Do any of you all know the "elitist" type of people that pretty much down chain restaurants, specific music, or various movies?

*Noses turned up if you don't find the Royal Tenenbaums funny...

*If you don't like the indie rock group "Irish Armpit" then you have no musical taste

*Only peasants with uncouth palates would enjoy Cheesecake Factory
nerd.gif

etc etc....

yea ppl that go to london for lunch when you know damn well before the money came wendys was BOMB!
oh by the way i heard Arbys bought out Wendys? <is that true?

Are thos GR's
*turns up nose and walks away in super exclusive hyperstrike 1 of 1 kanye west supreme thong israel sandals

I know exactly what you're talking about...I pretty much just look at these people like this -->
indifferent.gif

You don't like MF Doom? His lyrics are
eek.gif
even though I have no %$!++%# idea what he's talking about at any point on any given song.

People that eat that dominos or pappa johns garbage and say that its better than local New York pizza (New Park Pizza FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) really make me gooff

It's the worst with music. People are so damn elitist with their obscure, local, crappy bands.

threadless.jpg

I'm going to wear the hell out of this shirt until I'm out of college. All these damn hipster indie fools shooting me dirty looks is worth it.
tongue.gif

Do any of you all know the "elitist" type of people that pretty much down chain restaurants, specific music, or various movies?

*If you don't like the indie rock group "Irish Armpit" then you have no musical taste

Yes...... And you can find them gentrifying a Black neighborhood in Brooklyn. They have the nerve to call it "pioneering". Like peopleweren't there already.

People that eat that dominos or pappa johns garbage and say that its better than local New York pizza (New Park Pizza FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) really make me go off

dude i had new park for the first time like a month ago and let me tell you it is everything it is hyped up to be and more
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Yes...... And you can find them gentrifying a Black neighborhood in Brooklyn. They have the nerve to call it "pioneering". Like people weren't there already.

Yo!!

I was at a movie screening for my man Clayton Patterson (google him, ny legend) and at the q and a section this white dude dared asked this question

White dude: What can we do to help stop gentrification?
Clayton: Move out to the Bronx! Drop out of NYU and ask them for your money back. Get the hell out of the les if you want to help.

The whole room was
laugh.gif
at this dude.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) really make me go off

you ain't got to tell me man... G.O.A.T. when it comes to pizza
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of those people wouldn't mind eating at a chain restaurant if the food wasn't made from $+*% and piss and if it was actually fresh like Mom andPop restaurants.

I would rather avoid chains if I can.

Plus you gotta support small business
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

20swzo2.jpg

NTer's are really pushing fail pics looking for laughs
tired.gif

people always seem to be like that about music, with all these indie bands, more than anything else.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You don't like MF Doom? His lyrics are
eek.gif
even though I have no %$!++%# idea what he's talking about at any point on any given song.

word
laugh.gif
, i get into arguments with my two friends about him. i'mlike "yea, not my steez, but do you know where i can get a mask like him?", they get
mad.gif

Eh, CheeseCake Factory IS garbage though. Most chain restaurants like it that attempt to bill themselves as centers of good culinary taste ARE indeed crap. Idon't go to the mall to eat dinner. Does that mean I'm pretentious? No, it means I have good taste. Why go to the Cheesecake Factory when I can go to aplace like Gramercy Tavern, Babbo or Mercer Kitchen in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom