God I'm so sick of my parents...

d6926643bce3d7ef42db50b9d6c6ab3ef3426e86.jpg

Seriously? Look at what you're doing....you're basically doing this to yourself with the smoking, skipping classes, and disobeying them. You should beappreciative that your parents care for you. You will thank them when you get older if you decide to straighten up and become successful.

***Edit***Damn, I got played**
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Hellscream23

I'm 23yo.
This paired with...
but the teacher calls my parents and acts like I'm some kind of jerk.
... makes me call ducktales. No 23 year old in high school, and aint no college professor calling your parents cause you aint in class.

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

The fact that we've gone through 2 pages without anyone realizing this is a Beastie Boys song is ridiculous.

Word? I knew something was wrong with this thread.

roll.gif

one of my favorties gifs on here...
laugh.gif

So there are some days I wake up late for school I just don't want to go. I have been depressed lately, so I ask my parents if I can stay home, and they always say no. I usually end up going, but I always skip my first two classes because I never have homework in them, but the teacher calls my parents and acts like I'm some kind of jerk.
I started smoking to ease the pain of the depression, then my dad walked outside and caught me, so he grounded me for it, which isnt fair because he smokes two packs everyday. I just really hate living with my parents. If all this wasnt enough, my mom found all my pron, and decided to just toss it in the garbage. They also think the music I listen to is just noise.
you the reason for the second pack

If all this wasnt enough, my mom found all my pron, and decided to just toss it in the garbage.
que? use the internet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 18key

I'm 23yo.
This paired with...
but the teacher calls my parents and acts like I'm some kind of jerk.
... makes me call ducktales. No 23 year old in high school, and aint no college professor calling your parents cause you aint in class.

Originally Posted by Bearcat23

The fact that we've gone through 2 pages without anyone realizing this is a Beastie Boys song is ridiculous.

Word? I knew something was wrong with this thread.

shoulda left it like this, flawless execution pabs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom