GoFundMe campaign for border wall raises $1 million and counting toward $1 billion goal

Trump announced via Twitter he's bringing the troops home from Syria and will have the military build the wall.
That's right folks. Twitter.

imagine a time when taxs still come out of your pay check but you can like log onto a site and put them toward things you actually want. Even if its like 10% of your taxes are up to you. Something would be awesome.

I would love to see where people would allocate their money. I would put mine toward road maintenance, NASA to find aliens and health care.

Trump announced via Twitter he's bringing the troops home from Syria and will have the military build the wall.
That's right folks. Twitter.

Why hold a confernce when one can tweet? Is his logic I guess :lol:

Why hold a confernce when one can tweet? Is his logic I guess :lol:

That big beautiful brain of our fearless leader
1ox7ta.jpg

Dude has a wife that is an IG "model" who clearly doesn't contribute to society and the luxury home they live in was given to them by a foundation... yet he has the nerve to call out people that come to this country for a better life?!

All she does is floss... hope someone else is hitting them flapjacks.
https://www.instagram.com/AshleyK_Hawaii/

Last edited:
Ultimate finesse. All that pub generating. All the idiot MAGA folks donating thinking that's how much a wall would cost. $5 billion gives you like 19 miles of wall. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom