Goin' all inclusive to Cancun (Iberostar)...

So Im 21 and going to cancun with my mom and younger brother and sister. (5&7 y.o)
Before you start hyping, my mom asked me to go. I was down. free vacation is a free vacation. if you think otherwise thats cool for you lol. don't wanna hear bout how wack it is../ i live away at school with my gf so i'm excited for a break/ ready to get the **** out and dowwwn.

any ways. I never been to mexico and while I plan on spending sometime with the famm, nights are all me. I feel off with out a wingman but still wanna make sure i make the most of my time.

we'll be stayin at a all inclusive resort (iberostar). flammme, but i dont know what to expect?
this a family place or can i expect to see cheeks errwherr?:D

Whats around the area/ how should i travel?
what about that motahh? :smokin 8)

anythin else you can throw at me's appreciated

thanks yoh.

Make sure you don't wonder off to far from the resort or else we might be seeing you beheaded in the next cartel video.

why is this everyone's first responce, when i say im goin to mexico.
i feel like news and t.vs just gotten everyone panic'd :smh:

Stay within the hotel areas. Been there before was mad fun. Super nice pool area

Stay within the hotel area...lest you want to end up with missing organs...or worse..

but have fun

OP will go out on the town.
OP doesn't turn up.
After waiting as long as she could, OP's mom heads home.
At the border, OP's mom sees OP in a nearby car, eyes open, motionless.
OP's mom tries to get OP's attention, no luck.
Turns out, OP's eyes were glued open with his body slit open, emptied, and filled with kilos of cocaine.
The end.

*Based on true events...or a really gnarly ducktale.

da ****??
first off dude above me's got issues, someone should look into that.
second. i got the point it's dangerous. so is smoking driving and life. im cool with it. ill be smart + i go out swinging
back to topic. what can i expect/ look to do. instead of stay away from...

If you're going to cancun, all the clubs are one area down the strip. Coco bongos and the city are the two biggest clubs there, theres also another spot that has a pretty good beach party outside. However I wouldn't recommend going alone. Resorts usually have a shuttle that takes a group each night. Best make friends with other people from your resort and party with them while you're there

If you're going to cancun, all the clubs are one area down the strip. Coco bongos and the city are the two biggest clubs there, theres also another spot that has a pretty good beach party outside. However I wouldn't recommend going alone. Resorts usually have a shuttle that takes a group each night. Best make friends with other people from your resort and party with them while you're there
cool cool thanks. ill look into those places.
how are prices?

It's like 50 or 60 a night. But drinks are free, you just gotta tip. When I was there in June me and my friends went with this company cancun after dark, it was 200 each for 4 different nights of clubbing, VIP, and bottle service. It was a pretty good deal, plus the girls who run it were down, so a couple of my buddies had some fun with them.

you're going on a vaction with your fam, but want the nights all to yourself? how selfish are you dude? I hope some cartel member gets you

you're going on a vaction with your fam, but want the nights all to yourself? how selfish are you dude? I hope some cartel member gets you

todlers and moms arent really into clubs otherwise id ask em bro or even life after 11 pm for that matter
thanks for waisting mine and urs time..

deff loking into that cancun after dark. sounds 2 legit. gonna get there find a chill group and look into it..:smokin

Last edited:
I stayed at the hotelright next to that lol, I went with my family too, but I was 18 and there was plenty of girls, but it was spring break. Downtown isn't bad at all and its like a dollar to go there. There was some random resort up the beach that was student city and it was banging during spring break.

You wont get dropped in cancun if you just stay near the club zone and that huge outdoor mall. Hit up senor frogs too,lots of girls there also

I wasn't 21 when I went on vacation there w/ my parents but the areas around Cancun are relatively safe....there's the main strip with all the major attractions within the same vicinity so you'll be straight, they have buses/shuttles to take you around if you are too far to walk. Buses were pretty cheap and our resort place had a service too if you wanted to go out at night...the little side areas are cool, they kept calling my dad Michael Jordan :lol: and you don't have much to worry about...but the women are :smokin I didn't go during spring break but there's always tons of people from all over vacationing down there, you'll have a nice trip OP

thanks for the insight fellas. this mans amped and ready for some boot knockin..
gonna hookup with some peeps soon as i can and begin the hunt and gather

whassup with the grass. do i got hopes in the touristy area.
we strictly talking doo-doo or there hopes of legit green on the low.

I've gone the past three years to Cancun. Always stayed at the all inclusive resorts. This last year I stayed on the hotel site the entire trip and didn't hit up any of the outside clubs. Each resort has its own club, and while it is kind of whack, you can DEFINITELY pull a chick nightly.

still cant get over the fact everyones first reaction is get ready to die.
lived/lessoned from the bmore, murdamore, maryland,.. been ready to face death, while half these cats cant take a vaca.:smh: man up it's ****** our backyard. sorry but in my mind if a woman can be there, i dont got much fear

so much this world rests outside ya'll sheltered forever shallow minds

I went to an all inclusive trip to Cancun about 5-6 years ago. You will have no trouble staying within the resort because it is so big and you will find everything you need within the resort. During summer, you will find nothing but a much of white party animals out there. You will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom