Goin to southbeach next week...few questions

1. I'm stayin on ocean drive, where is a walking-or-cab-ride-distance place for some shoes and/or good apparell.

2. Is there a nearby Ralph Lauren Polo [or RUGBY] store

3. Where should a 20-something go for bar/club nights that weekend.

4. Where should a tourist not go.

thanks i'm coming from Michigan.

Sup man hope U have a safe trip down....Im from Ft. Lauderdale and im ALWAYS in Miami but anyways to answer yo questions

1. If your on Ocean Dr. your in walking distance of a few spots to shop....Arrive is ok, MIA skateshop got some decent apparel & shoes, Mr. R is good forshoes NOT clothes...There are only a hand full of decent shoe spots on S. Beach but where U need to go is into the downtown area where Shoe Gallery is... nowthats where u can get ALL your shoes & apparel there. Prob. the best spot in Miami to go...Oh yea Culture Kings is kinda hot too...For exact location tothese spots check the S. Florida Sneaker Guide Post...

2. As far as any nearby Polo/Rugby spots sorry can't help U with that...All I can say is theres a Polo outlet u can go to & see what they got but thatsway in Sawgrass which is a good ways from where your staying...N.W. Lauderdale to be exact..

3. U can find the club scene to be pretty good on a Friday or Saturday night...From Club Mansion, Sobe Live, there are mad spots to look up
but to help u out go to Partyspree.com and u can look up ALL the party spots for S. Florida ...

4. Where should U NOT go....I dont know what your used to but honestly being a tourist just keep your options open for whatever especially if you've neverbeen down here b4...Maybe if I had to choose one spot stay away from the hood...thats places like Carol City, Opa Locka, etc... that is in less u know somebodyover in those areas if NOT then better keep it moving...aint no sites over there...LOL...Anyways hope this helps my man...try to have fun

good lookin im here now. Theres a polo store like a block behind me and i been shoppin and stuff. I'll check out those others tommorow.

Back
Top Bottom