Going back in time. vol. Post history

I just spent the better part of my Sunday reading over my post history on this screen name. That was like an insight into my mind and my growth from 18-27. Wild, I suggest you guys try it out. Post any gems you come across. Its all about rehashing.

I haven't been an official member on here long enough to do this. That being said, I found

some of my old AIM conversations the other day from when I was in high school. Wow my mindset was so immature

back in those days 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

cringe-worthy.

lost count of the amount of threads where i was the last to post in it.

i am a threadkiller

apparently Dirty took away my avy and i kept on whining about it :lol:

Last edited:
Back in the ezBoard/Yuku days when sigs weren't distinguishable from your actual post, I added the line "Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count."

Even though I trolled some people, looking back, that's not eem funny. Just necessarily confusing. :smh: :lol:

Wish I could see my first posts as well...

Back in the ezBoard/Yuku days when sigs weren't distinguishable from your actual post, I added the line "Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count."

Even though I trolled some people, looking back, that's not eem funny. Just necessarily confusing. :smh: :lol:

:lol: I remember someone always saying that especially if the thread of wack. :lol:

Kind of glad I didn't make a SN and instead lurked for a few years, but at the same time looking back it could have been pretty funny and cool.

Looking back at some old Facebook posts and messages
embarassed.gif

I did notice that the messages only go back to a certain date though

Last edited:
Starting clicking "more" and after about 5 minutes I said "screw it"..

going to be a while lol.

EDIT: I'm an idiot I should of just gone to "all posts" :lol:

EDIT: nevermind it only goes as far back as July

Last edited:
Man I was such a troll when I started posting 
mean.gif

Still am one tbh 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since I cant look at my old SN my old post nor look too far back are me sonning people in the NBA thread and posting random stuff in TAY

Hahaha bro I saw that all the time. I thought you ment you were just trying to get to 300 post to sell in the bst section. I even considered putting the same sig lol

I do this with all my social media and other forums I've been apart of for a long time. It's embarrassing reading some stuff from my twitter and tumblr years ago, I was such a simp smh. Sucks that I wasn't apart of NT longer cause I was a long time lurker, I probably woulda had some gems too.

Years ago someone posted a link to the oooollllllddd NT - I don't even know how they did it...

...it was like some kinda archive, I can't really explain it - anybody remember what I'm talking about?

Back
Top Bottom