Going home this December

As the title says, "I'll be home for Christmas" in Olongapo. I know of the Nike store in SBMA at the Petrol gas station, I picked up an Asia Exclusive pair two years ago, and the store across the street from it.  Are there any other locations that I should know of? Any info no the SM in Olongapo as well? I'm heading to Manila during my stay also so any tips there would be helpful. Salamat

bro check this thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...s-VOL-Concord-XIs?page=1

2 pages with lots of info.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keben

is Titan in Olongapo or is that a drive away?

Titan currently has 3 branches, none in Olongapo though... but they have ones in Taguig (The Fort), San Juan (near Greenhills) and Quezon City (Katipunan) hth!

That sucks not having a location in Olongapo. I'm just trying to look for something that's conevenient because I don't want to turn my vacation primarily into a shoe hunt. Anything good in Mall of Asia?

Originally Posted by keben

That sucks not having a location in Olongapo. I'm just trying to look for something that's conevenient because I don't want to turn my vacation primarily into a shoe hunt. Anything good in Mall of Asia?
try Nike Park in Mall of Asia bro.

Yeah Mall of Asia will probably be the only place I'll be able to get to without having to sacrifice having a vacation. I'll for sure be hitting up the location next to the Petrol station inside SBMA. I hope Christmas will be good this year and bring me good opportunities for shoes.

Back
Top Bottom