Going Into Public With Dry Toothpaste On your Face/Body: Unappreciation

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Toothpaste, huh? Whose penis you sucking?

SMH this reminds me of an event that happened last week. Walked into a bathroom after leaving psych class, two dudes come out of the stall. One dude runsout the bathroom and the other dude starts brushing his teeth at the sink.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ceelo4

SMH this reminds me of an event that happened last week. Walked into a bathroom after leaving psych class, two dudes come out of the stall. One dude runs out the bathroom and the other dude starts brushing his teeth at the sink.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
AYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ceelo4

SMH this reminds me of an event that happened last week. Walked into a bathroom after leaving psych class, two dudes come out of the stall. One dude runs out the bathroom and the other dude starts brushing his teeth at the sink.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
AYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

on ANOTHER note yeah i hate when this happens especially when the toothpaste some how appears on your pants

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

omg
sick.gif

But yea, thats why I brush my teeth in my undershirt. toothpaste has a sneaky way of leaving dots on your shirt.

It's happened to me before but only on my clothes never on my face or any other body parts

i hate after i brush my teeth and my lips get dry because of the toothpaste

so i always have chapstick
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom