Going on a road trip from WA to CA anyone got suggestions?

Hey NT i'm from the Pacific Northwest and i'm going on a vacation at the end of the month and i'll be driving from WA down to CA my aunt suggestedi check out san francisco and a friend from work said i should check out the aquarium at monterey*sp?* , if i'm going to be in that area can you make anysuggestions of places to see or like places to shop, eat, stay? anything would be a great help. Thanks NT

if you go to monetery go visit pebble beach golf course and the 17 mile drive..gorgeous views

If your going to San Francisco you must go to Union Square, Haight St if you like kid robot or stussy, Jack London Square in Oakland, Dave and Busters in SanJose lol

SF:

Coit Tower (you can go to the top of the tower for a few bucks)
Lombard St. (Famous windy road)
Twin Peaks (Amazing views)
Battery Chamberlin/Battery East (Amazing GG Bridge views and WWI/II history)
Pier 39/Fishermans Wharf (Tons of things to eat and look at, great aquarium as well)
Union Square (Major shopping district)
Ocean Beach/The Cliff House/Sutro Heights (Rich history, huge beach, great views)
China Town (great location and history, people everywhere)
SF MOMA (Awesome art/design/photo exhibits
Nike Missile Site (I love this place! Cold War missile site!)
The Presidio (A must see)
Alcatraz (The famous jail)

You should check out the little tents on fishermans wharf for some great clam chowder/seafood, you can check out the top of the mark (the top of the MarkHopkins hotel) for a great view and buffet (check daily prices this is in the $60+ per person range). There are so many restaurants to check out I cant evenget started. If youre here to take in the rich history and delicious meals that SF has to offer you'll enjoy everything! If youre just visiting to shop andget together with friends, you may not be interested in all of the above (or have the time).

Have fun!

actually i don't know anyone in SF so , we'll just be siteseeing. If any NTers in the area wanna meet up for lunch or something that'd be kindacool tho

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

actually i don't know anyone in SF so , we'll just be siteseeing. If any NTers in the area wanna meet up for lunch or something that'd be kinda cool tho
You buyin'? i'm down
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom