Going on a trip to Cali #GoingGoinBackBackToCaliCali

So I'm going on a trip next month with my girl to cali, San Diego primarily. we might drive to some of the other major cities. Going for a week

So for San Diego what's the must things to do, best hotel to stay at in the city?!?!?

#HelpMeOutNTbros

Find one of el chapos tunnels and....smuggle him my uncles new corridos mixtape.

Bring your passport. Hit Tijuana. Leave girl at the hotel

Hong Kong, Adelitas if youre going to Tijuana papo. I would preferably take a cab from the border there and take it back afterwards.

San Diego has pretty dope spots to hit up.

San Diego Zoo
Balboa Park
Padres game
Sunset Cliffs
Torrey Pines Natural Reserve
SeaWorld/Aquatica
Pacific Beach
USS Midway
Gaslamp/Old Town

Hong Kong, Adelitas if youre going to Tijuana papo. I would preferably take a cab from the border there and take it back afterwards.

He's going with his girl fam 
laugh.gif

Other than the recommendations here, I recommend getting carne asada fries from lolita's. There's one right by petco park if youre in downtown. Comic con is also going on in July. Also check out the trails at torrey pines if you want some awesome views and some exercise.

Last edited:
My boy is in Cali right now.

Some of the **** he's gotten pics with and posted in the group is just 
mean.gif

Had me at work googling, "how much computer science cali"

9 hrs if you're going slow as molasses...or speed limit. Most drivers will go 80+ on the 101 North or I-5 North. For me, anything less than 90 mph on those freeways and I'll start to fall asleep at the wheel. If you have a good bit of time on your hands drive the CA-1 going north to SF. I promise you it's one of the most beautiful scenic routes you'll ever experience.

That's a possibility, my girl stated she wants to hit up SanFran, but damn a 9 hr drive though (-_- )
the Drive up to Orange County ain't that bad. ****, might as well hit up LA. I love the yay and currently work here but SoCal is much more chill & relax

9 hrs if you're going slow as molasses...or speed limit. Most drivers will go 80+ on the 101 North or I-5 North. For me, anything less than 90 mph on those freeways and I'll start to fall asleep at the wheel. If you have a good bit of time on your hands drive the CA-1 going north to SF. I promise you it's one of the most beautiful scenic routes you'll ever experience.

Was considering doing the drive from the 1 last week :lol:

Took the 5 instead.

lobster burrito from el zarape, cali burrito to eat later.

you'll thank me for it.

Last edited:
Hit up Slaters 50/50 and get a bacon burger with bacon american cheese, bacon, and bacon thousand island dressing....worth the clogged arteries!

Back
Top Bottom