Going to a King's game...where to get a big face poster at?

Don't know if they're called big face posters, but the posters I'm talking about are the one's carried at college basketball games of players/coaches/famous ppl etc....I would like to get one made for when I go to the King's game

Something like this
Patric-Young.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Kinkos?
Oh...I was thinking there was an online store that did them. I don't want to go to Kinkos and they give me a giant cutout that I have to cut...will not end well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Kinkos?
Oh...I was thinking there was an online store that did them. I don't want to go to Kinkos and they give me a giant cutout that I have to cut...will not end well
laugh.gif

An online store for giant head pics?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

I never see those in NBA crowds. are they even allowed?

nerd.gif

i would say yes they would be. id love to do one of lebron crying for the heat game im going to next month
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

Don't know if they're called big face posters, but the posters I'm talking about are the one's carried at college basketball games of players/coaches/famous ppl etc....I would like to get one made for when I go to the King's game

Something like this
Patric-Young.jpg
laugh.gif
 I'd hate to be the gut in the grey sweater.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MBen32

I never see those in NBA crowds. are they even allowed?

nerd.gif

i would say yes they would be. id love to do one of lebron crying for the heat game im going to next month
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

different arenas have different policies on the size of the sign that you are allowed to bring in.  i would definitely call the arena and doublecheck before you spend your money getting a giant head sign that you cant even bring in.  

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed in NBA arenas...otherwise I'm sure we'd be seeing them...plus most NBA players don't need any help missing free throws anyway.

I remember in the '90s when the Pacers were contenders...during playoff games the fans behind the baskets always had those huge pinwheels they'd spin during FT attempts and I think those got banned pretty quick if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom