Going to ATLANTA the first weekend in JUNE..

Well my homie is getting married that weekend and I plan on flying out there first thing friday morning.. I have no plans yet but I know SAT evening will befree.. Where should I go what should I see ... just incase I dont bag nothing at the reception
laugh.gif

Friday.....hit the Body Tap(booty club) then Club Miami. (Don't close till like 5 or 6 am)

Saturday.... go to the Aquarium and underground and check out some of they stuff and stores during the day. That night hit club Dreams

Sunday.....go to Atlantic station...eat at one of the resturants...hit a movie..then that night hit The Velvet room.

I love my city
pimp.gif

dont believe all the hype about ATL, was down there for 2 weeks and i couldnt wait to come back up to DC, the girls are right tho, but its like bamma centralout there. and everybody talks ******ed

know'm tal'n bout folk

Originally Posted by Obi Wan Kobe

Friday.....hit the Body Tap(booty club) then Club Miami. (Don't close till like 5 or 6 am)

Saturday.... go to the Aquarium and underground and check out some of they stuff and stores during the day. That night hit club Dreams

Sunday.....go to Atlantic station...eat at one of the resturants...hit a movie..then that night hit The Velvet room.

I love my city
pimp.gif

Saturday afternoon is booked , I'll be at the wedding... My boy will be gone after he get hitched so Im gonna have to depend on a few of our mutualfriends for transportation...

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

dont believe all the hype about ATL, was down there for 2 weeks and i couldnt wait to come back up to DC, the girls are right tho, but its like bamma central out there. and everybody talks ******ed

know'm tal'n bout folk
I already know how it aint gonna live up to expectations but I just wanna **** out a bad chick while Im there.... After that I only got Chicago andMiami left to finish up on my US big city list....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by premium911

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Stay away from Cafe Dupri.
sick.gif
Whats that a club? If so why?
Nah thats JD's restaurant. It's nasty. Just lettin you know in case yall look for a spot to grub late night. Clubs out there are poppin forreal though. Club 112 on Peachtree Rd. Make sure you go there deep though. Lot of hard heads in there but a lot of females too. There's a whole strip ofclubs furhter down about 5-6 blocks long and everyone of em is packed. I was in some club in a cutty alley where you had to go downstairs. It was kinda shadylookin from the outside but all I know is somehow I ended up drinkin Crissy w/ SunNY in the VIP (this was right after he won the battle on 106 and Park).

dont believe all the hype about ATL, was down there for 2 weeks and i couldnt wait to come back up to DC, the girls are right tho, but its like bamma central
out there. and everybody talks ******ed

know'm tal'n bout folk

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Do NOT go to no Club Miami nor Dreamz. They both WACK. LISTEN TO ME. Go to Fever, Velvet Room, House, Opera, Lotus,or Pure. All these clubs are grown and sleepon. Damn, i miss Compound.

dont believe all the hype about ATL, was down there for 2 weeks and i couldnt wait to come back up to DC, the girls are right tho, but its like bamma central out there. and everybody talks ******ed

know'm tal'n bout folk

LMAO
laugh.gif
... I'm from the DMV too and I wanted to take a trip down there... I'm still goin though

Don't believe all the hype about ATL. I was down there for 2 weeks and I couldn't wait to come back up to DC. The girls are right though, but it's like bamma central out there and a LOT of the people speak like they are unintelligent.

know'm tal'n bout folk

I did my best to correct the incorrect grammar that was in that post. And you want to talk about how other people speak...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im out chea

know'm tal'n bout folk

LMAO
laugh.gif
... I'm from the DMV too and I wanted to take a trip down there... I'm still goin though

don't listen to this man.

It aint our fault cats think ATL is like one big music video. ATL is a normal city leave all that hype mess in LA and NY we don't want any part of itdown here.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

MrinfamouZ wrote:

Don't believe all the hype about ATL. I was down there for 2 weeks and I couldn't wait to come back up to DC. The girls are right though, but
it's like bamma central out there and a LOT of the people speak like they are unintelligent.

know'm tal'n bout folk

I did my best to correct the incorrect grammar that was in that post. And you want to talk about how other people speak...
laugh.gif

difference is this is how i type, that is how they talk.

if you wanna go for clubs i recommend blue flame, i went there it was pretty decent, chicks was domin up afterwards too, thats one thing i give ATL, the girlsare HEALTHY. lol

but if your going to visit and see sites, negatory

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Do NOT go to no Club Miami nor Dreamz. They both WACK. LISTEN TO ME. Go to Fever, Velvet Room, House, Opera, Lotus,or Pure. All these clubs are grown and sleep on. Damn, i miss Compound.

I agree but Miami is jumpin sometimes. I went to Dreamz not to long ago and it was boring, just alot of standing around, the broads were bad though. Houseis jumpin though. The Velvet Room is cool too but make sure ur wallet game is tight, its a real grown ad sexy club so be prepared to pay those grown and sexyprices

Compound used to be that joint. The new one bout to open up. But I'm not a club head...but you might like em. The House is always filled with ducks IMO.Essos cool to.

If you're in Lennox Mall on Saturday chances are your girl won't know who the guys are staring at you or her lol!! Never seen so many flamboyant, noshame having queers in my life shawty!

Originally Posted by austing03

If you're in Lennox Mall on Saturday chances are your girl won't know who the guys are staring at you or her lol!! Never seen so many flamboyant, no shame having queers in my life shawty!
thats not even a LIE, i saw this myself in 2006 before the new year. My dad even acknowledged it too. ATL got madddddddd black DL/gays from what I cantell.

anyways with that said im gonna be in ATL last week of this Month.

Back
Top Bottom