going to buy myself a gun

Theres a gun thread homie...

A handgun?

A revolver?

A semi?

A 1911?

Do way more research and come back.

Or jus go buy a smith n wesson 4506 so you can live your denzel in training days fantasies n sit down

Don't get a pistol for self defense. Get a short barrel 12 guage shotgun. Several non- lethal options and it takes less time to learn to shoot.
Pistols are harder to shoot snd to be good shot requires constant practice.
Most people have a hard time controlling a pistol under duress. A shotgun has a much easier point and fire interface.

Last edited:
Don't get a pistol for self defense. Get a short barrel 12 guage shotgun. Several non- lethal options and it takes less time to learn to shoot.
Most people have a hard time controlling a pistol under duress. A shotgun has a much easier point and fire interface.
Omar..?

Da Llama From Hell sounds like he got gats, on gats, on gats.

I'm tryna get a gun license. I heard its difficult to obtain if your a civilian. How do I go about getting one?

If its for carry get a revolver op. Like an ol skool police special or somthin like that.
They dependable
but thats my opinion cuz i like revolvers.

For home get a shotgun.
When a robber hears that CHI-CHICK hes gone/mudbutt.
And i dont know where u from but hunting is fun.

Last edited:

I agree entirely. Even if you go to the shooting range on a regular basis and you are very skilled with a pistol, you want a weapon with stopping power and a huge margin for error. I would like to think I am could be able to coolly dispatch a dangerous home invader. However, I have not been in such a dire, life-and-death situation and according to people who have, their first time usually involves trembling hands, a pounding heart and sweaty palms. Compound that with the likelihood of being roused from your sleep and it being nighttime and I want a shotgun for my home defense.

With a shotgun, you have the smallest chance of missing in the close quarters of the home. A shotgun also has stopping power which can be important because it is possible that someone doing a home invasion may be fortified with drugs and/or could be running or lunging at you and you want a firearm that will reverse his momentum. I also like the fact that shotguns have a loud and distinctive cocking sound. Ideally a potential home invader will be deterred by the sound of the gun being cocked.

Be sure to use strong Buckshot. Slugs are more likely to miss and they can penetrate several walls, which makes it a risk for other people, who live in the home or even those who live next door. Bird shot is too weak to stop an enemy. Buckshot will scatter (all but guaranteeing a hit) but it will not fly through walls and hit neighbors or loved ones.

Yo I'm tryna get a gun also
Its been people watchin my house idont want nothin to go down
How can I go about getn a gun license

38 special for concealed carry

Shotgun for da crib

But I'm 18 tho

Am I all bad or what?

im def interested in getting a shotty.  my friend has a mossberg that i love and the home defense aspect is right there.

im currently in the suburbs and i feel less safe than when i was in the city. its too dark and quiet so you never know who could be lurking around here. these idiot *** developers and neighbors never bothered to install street lights, despite the higher occurrence of property crime bc these idiots like to keep it pitch black at night.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom