Going to Cali next week.....vol LAX

U should probably post this in the SoCal forum, and/or peep what's already been posted there. Food/activities there...

I've contributed so many pics/post to the food thread there lol

What part of LA are y'all staying at?

Since u dont smoke weed (neither do I) and like cigs. U should hit up a Hookah bar, most of them don't sell liquor either. Spot I go to is BYOB, and we def. do that lol

3rd street Promenade in Santa Monica has a lot of touristy type ish for people outside of LA

Melrose is cool, everybody always wants to hit up Melrose/Fairfax district. You're bound to see some ish/run into somebody. Beverly Center and Hollywood is real close to it too.

DTLA is full of random stuff to do too, sneaker stores, bars, cafes, chill spots.

Go down Wilshire passing Crenshaw. All kinds of hipster/artsy stuff down there too

I will say this though, LA is not cheap when you're visiting... Your dough can evaporate pretty quickly.

Repped! Thanks for the info bro.
We will be staying near LAX airport.
Are there any Nike outlets close by?

Closest one would be the Citadel Outlets. They be overcrowded for nothing most of the time. U staying by LAX, i would say a strip club or two :rofl: but y'all don't sound like y'all would be interested in that either. There's an In & Out right next to LAX.

Couple sports bars about 2 miles away near the redondo/hermosa beach area.

** EDIT** Just noticed you'll be staying near LAX.. Most of this stuff will be a travel if you're up for it.

I have no idea where you're staying at in LA as it is a big place but.....

LA Live.

Venice Beach ( may want to get there early and just stay around til the afternoon as parking can be a *****)

Fairfax.

Melrose

Hollywood Blvd.

Old Town Pasadena

Dodger Game

Angels Game

Santa Monica Pier ( Can walk from Venice if you're up for it)

Universal City Walk. Universal Studios.

Downtown Disney.... Y'all can hit Disneyland if you'd like. I personally don't like that place but if you've never been that can be a go to spot. Or California Adventure

You can do Stadium Tours of either Angels Stadium or Dodgers.

Hit up Silverlake area... Small shops and cafes if that is your thing.

Slauson Swap Mall. Go say hi to Ben.

If you do go to the beach you can cruise Sunset all the way to the beach.. Pretty fun and based on how boring your crew is, y'all should enjoy this. :lol:

Y'all can hit Comedy Union on Thursdays I believe. It's a hole in the wall with stand up comics. Some amateurs but they do get big names in on the regular. 2 drink minimum but they do have virgin stuff.

IDk what the hell kind of food y'all are trying to eat but I'll name some of my favorite restaurants.

Ernie Jr's in Eagle Rock ( Mexican)

Antonios on Melrose ( mexican)

Roscoes ( several locations... just google)

Islands ( burgers and tacos with pineapple and ****)

In N Out

El Atacor In Cypress Park ( mexican)

La Estrella in Highland Park ( mexican)

Griddle Cafe ( good breakfast)

If I come up with more I'll post up.

Last edited:
Minus whale spend your entire time eating/ see the sights

KTown to get some AYCEBBQ.

Urth Cafe

Roscoe's (chicken is meh but da waffles, gawwwwwd :pimp: :pimp: :x :x )

Griffith Observatory

Santa Monica Pier/3rd street has tons of shops, restaurants, performers. NikeTown as well.

Venice Beach, literally down the street from SM Beach/Pier

Last edited:
We are open to any outdoor activities!!

If you guys are down to hit up the beach, check out Orange County. Balboa Beach/Island to be specific. Close parking to beach proximity and it doesn't usually get too packed there.

There's a hike in Pasadena (Eaton Canyon) where the end result is a waterfall. It's pretty cool. never thought I'd see a waterfall in the middle of SoCal.

Citadel in Commerce or going north you can go to Camarillo Premium Outlets (if i were you, I'd take the drive out here.) Nicer outlets, nice drive up the 101.

Was also going to mention the Drew League, but it kicks off in the May/June. Best summer league with a mixture of local and pro talent. Celebs here and there play as well.

Last edited:
Hit up a dodgers game? Sight seeing. Hollywood sign? If you're into cars drive by platinum motorsports?

You can hike around the San Gabriel Valley

Take a car to gravity hill

Visit the Los Angeles Observatory & look at the stars (I took my last date there :wow:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom