Going to Chicago - what to do?

Wassup Guys.

I am visiting Chicago - Magnificient Mile area in Decemeber.  Yup its gonna be cold. 
Is there any spots i should hit up?

I was thinking the Navy Pier, a Boat Tour down the Chicago River, the shopping areas, and possibly a Bears or Bulls game

what are the must do's there?

Thanks

Wassup Guys.

I am visiting Chicago - Magnificient Mile area in Decemeber.  Yup its gonna be cold. 
Is there any spots i should hit up?

I was thinking the Navy Pier, a Boat Tour down the Chicago River, the shopping areas, and possibly a Bears or Bulls game

what are the must do's there?

Thanks

I went in June and I liked the Willis Tower Skydeck, had to get a deep dish while I was there, and Al's Italian Beef as well.

Was there for 4 days and I felt like I ran out of stuff to do

I went in June and I liked the Willis Tower Skydeck, had to get a deep dish while I was there, and Al's Italian Beef as well.

wait what? a boat tour in december? Best of luck.

Go check out the glass bottom top of the "willis tower" ---sears tower.

go check out some sneaker shops

kutsnkicks on milwaukee is my personal favorite, st alfreds is overrated so is leaders. The whole wicker park shopping scene is pretty legit though.

But honestly, your boat idea is horrible.

wait what? a boat tour in december? Best of luck.

Go check out the glass bottom top of the "willis tower" ---sears tower.

go check out some sneaker shops

kutsnkicks on milwaukee is my personal favorite, st alfreds is overrated so is leaders. The whole wicker park shopping scene is pretty legit though.

But honestly, your boat idea is horrible.

the touristy stuff is a given, try and hit some dro food spots while your in wicker park, la pasidita... harolds over there on mil...idk man what kinda s u into...st alfreds is overrated but if u never been there it might be cool to cop a t shirt or somthing...like ol boy said its all right there in wicker park so u mind as well check that out...chi in the winnter is kinda bogus.

the touristy stuff is a given, try and hit some dro food spots while your in wicker park, la pasidita... harolds over there on mil...idk man what kinda s u into...st alfreds is overrated but if u never been there it might be cool to cop a t shirt or somthing...like ol boy said its all right there in wicker park so u mind as well check that out...chi in the winnter is kinda bogus.

Gotta grab some deep dish. I like Tedino's and Giordano's. If you don't want Deep Dish but want good pizza and good beer go to Piece on Milwaukee. The pizza was great and their microbrews are crack.

Gotta grab some deep dish. I like Tedino's and Giordano's. If you don't want Deep Dish but want good pizza and good beer go to Piece on Milwaukee. The pizza was great and their microbrews are crack.

I can't help you if your not over 21. Hit up lazo's for al pastor tacos, 24 hours.

I can't help you if your not over 21. Hit up lazo's for al pastor tacos, 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom