Going to Cleveland this weekend. What is there to do?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im dead serious, i've never been there before and why say no to a free trip? if any members from the area wanna hang out or whatever inbox me. seriously chill with the negative cleveland stuff though

I'M DOWN TO KICK IT BRO. MY GIRL IS TAKING THE DUI CLASS THIS WEEKEND SO I'M FREE
roll.gif

I VERY RARELY GET TO MEET NIKETALKERS. THE ONES AROUND HERE DON'T SOCIALIZE VERY WELL LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

im dead serious, i've never been there before and why say no to a free trip? if any members from the area wanna hang out or whatever inbox me. seriously chill with the negative cleveland stuff though

I'M DOWN TO KICK IT BRO. MY GIRL IS TAKING THE DUI CLASS THIS WEEKEND SO I'M FREE
roll.gif

I VERY RARELY GET TO MEET NIKETALKERS. THE ONES AROUND HERE DON'T SOCIALIZE VERY WELL LOL.

ima hit you up once i get the confirmation from my homie that were going tomorrow.   i've met up with a bunch of niketalkers in both LA and NYC over the past few years, everyone has been cool peoples and what not

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif

ima hit you up once i get the confirmation from my homie that were going tomorrow.   i've met up with a bunch of niketalkers in both LA and NYC over the past few years, everyone has been cool peoples and what not

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
Oh man, you can't be cereal bro.
Took the words straight outta my mouth... 
laugh.gif
why wouldn't i be serious.  im going somewhere i never been before.   nobody else on here travels ever?

oh we travel, but not to cleveland
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif
Oh man, you can't be cereal bro.
laugh.gif
why wouldn't i be serious.  im going somewhere i never been before.   nobody else on here travels ever?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
     all jokes aside though,  if you got a free trip to cleveland where all you had to do was hop in your friends car and go,  you wouldn't go just to check it out? for all i know cleveland could be poppin and i have a good time this weekend and if i do i'll go back again. if i have a good time, im going to go back out sometime in august just for the hell of it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
     all jokes aside though,  if you got a free trip to cleveland where all you had to do was hop in your friends car and go,  you wouldn't go just to check it out? for all i know cleveland could be poppin and i have a good time this weekend and if i do i'll go back again. if i have a good time, im going to go back out sometime in august just for the hell of it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i might have missed it somewhere in this thread, but if you're getting in a car and driving there, where exactly are you driving from and what does the travel time come out to?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i might have missed it somewhere in this thread, but if you're getting in a car and driving there, where exactly are you driving from and what does the travel time come out to?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I would LOVE for you guys to tell me where the %++@ a Six Flags is....

Six Flags in Ohio closed in 2004. Cedar Fair bought it and turned it into a waterpark. Apparently, the park was a financial black hole and was dragging down the rest of the company.

It doesm't exist anymore as a full service themepark. They moved all of the coasters to better states/amusement parks.

Here is a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geauga_Lake_&_Wildwater_Kingdom

Too be far, Six Flags in Ohio probably got 0 love because it was in the same state as Cedar Point. There is only 1 reason to go to Ohio and that's to go to Cedar Point.

roller-coaster-millenium-force-e1304703285355.jpg

top_thrill02.jpg

Six Flags in Ohio closed in 2004. Cedar Fair bought it and turned it into a waterpark. Apparently, the park was a financial black hole and was dragging down the rest of the company.

It doesm't exist anymore as a full service themepark. They moved all of the coasters to better states/amusement parks.

Here is a link:

Too be far, Six Flags in Ohio probably got 0 love because it was in the same state as Cedar Point. There is only 1 reason to go to Ohio and that's to go to Cedar Point.

roller-coaster-millenium-force-e1304703285355.jpg

top_thrill02.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

we'd be going from ny to cleveland. not sure how long it would take, but i don't gotta pay a penny of gas money and i really didn't have nothin to do this weekend anyways so why not go to cleveland

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

we'd be going from ny to cleveland. not sure how long it would take, but i don't gotta pay a penny of gas money and i really didn't have nothin to do this weekend anyways so why not go to cleveland

NYC to Ohio

be ready to be disappinted.

Same thing happened to me when I went to Chicago.

boring as hell

NYC to Ohio

be ready to be disappinted.

Same thing happened to me when I went to Chicago.

boring as hell

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Here is a link:

I know that bro.  I was just messing around.  My parents live literally 90 seconds from Six Flags or where it used to be.
Water park is still open though. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Here is a link:

I know that bro.  I was just messing around.  My parents live literally 90 seconds from Six Flags or where it used to be.
Water park is still open though. 

Back
Top Bottom