Going to Club after Church??? VOL...ITs Hot Where You Are Going

People are off tomorrow and after church was talking about going to a club out in Baltimore and shake off (whatever that is). Of course they were loud, andpeople were giving them the
indifferent.gif
while some were
smh.gif
. I mean they must not have listened to a single word the Pastor was saying. I meanif you go then that is up to you, but I think going to church than going to a club is kind of hypocritical. Thoughts?

going to a club is not a sin , what you do at the club is what makes it bad . Just dont do anything stupid

live and let live bruh. but just remember you can go to the club and not do anything wrong, but you can also do that at your house, lol.

Speaking of which. Im in NY, is there any clubs or anything tonight??? Help me out im tryna party while im here!!

Thanks

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

People are off tomorrow and after church was talking about going to a club out in Baltimore and shake off (whatever that is). Of course they were loud, and people were giving them the
indifferent.gif
while some were
smh.gif
. I mean they must not have listened to a single word the Pastor was saying. I mean if you go then that is up to you, but I think going to church than going to a club is kind of hypocritical. Thoughts?

So what did the pastor talk about? How bad clubs are?

Originally Posted by KingJerms

Speaking of which. Im in NY, is there any clubs or anything tonight??? Help me out im tryna party while im here!!

Thanks

word, I'm trying to find out too. I used to go to Club Deep every Sunday night a few years ago, but ever since I started working Mondays, I stopped goingout the night before.

Back
Top Bottom