Going to Miami for the first time, what clubs/bars/lounges should i hit up?

Heading out for a Bachelor Party with a large group of people on April 18 - 22. Sunday night is the actually bachelor party, and Monday i'm just gonna doalittle sight seeing and shopping. That leaves Friday and Saturday night to hit the clubs. For any Nters who have been to or live in Miami i got a fewquestions....

What are the good restaurants to check out?
What nightclubs should i hit up? ( Preferably Hip Hop/Dancehall or Latin)
What strip clubs?
Where is the best shopping?

I'm renting a car and plan on putting it use as much as possible...Thanks for the help in advance

lol i don't even know yet, we were looking into what we could get down there and where to get it from....

bump

Club Rollexx, Tootsies, Coco's all have bad, I'm talkin bout BAD, cup on the booty type females. If you wanna shop, hit up Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall,and Sawgrass Mills (It's not in Dade but it's in Lauderdale, worth the 20 minute drive IMO). Beware of known hoods such as Brown Subs, The Goo's,Little Haiti, Overtown, North Miami, Hialeah, Carroll City and other known areas.

appreciate it...also what hotels are good?...my roommate works at the hilton but i don't wanna be far from south beach...

bump

if you got $1,000 + to spend, goto Mansions, eff what everyone says.

that place was piffery. 70% of the females there were from another country, you CAN'T BEAT THAT!!!

Originally Posted by Law3001

appreciate it...also what hotels are good?...my roommate works at the hilton but i don't wanna be far from south beach...

bump
Beach paradise on 6th and ocean. You can really get the price down. Me and my friends got a room for a 100 a night. Thats a lot cheaper than anywhereelse on the strip and their rooms are real clean and they have parking. Plus its right on ocean so its a good place to stay at.

its really expensive over at miami.. we went to a nice little resturant.. not too fancy... the steak was 60.00 it was crazy.... but the good thing is itsREALLLYYY NICE!!! Miami is a really nice place!!

i found the worst motel in the world, last minute. I honestly showered, changed and gave the keys back, $60 for an hour, i didnt even want the remote, i didntaccept it. dudes were bringing hookers to the rooms next to me, I didnt feel my rental car was safe, and motel spilled into some low income apartments, but youreally couldnt tell where the motel stopped and the apartments stopped. even the burgerking across the street didnt taste right, smh all the way.

Head out to Liberty City....

And the shopping district known as the 'Pork n Beans' (because of the color of the bricks)......Lots of good +#+* out there
wink.gif

And the shopping district known as the 'Pork n Beans' (because of the color of the bricks)......Lots of good +#+* out there
wink.gif

You trying to set this man up???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ i know dude thinks i'm game goofy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What other nightclubs are there? ( as in Miami Beach
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

You on a budget or you "going in"?

I stay at The Standard. That %#!$ is the flyest hotel I've ever stayed at. It just FEELS like paradise.

Homie up top hit you with the right clubs. Tootsie's is my %#!$. Trick know what it is.....

The nightclubs change names and locations like every month down there.

Prive'
Cameo
Space
Opium
Mansion

were the hotspots most recently.

Give me some info on how you're rolling and I can help. Miami is like my 2nd home and I've done it as a broke $$# and also done it when I could ball onthe company. I'll try to come back and help.

Originally Posted by dreClark

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats cold homey

Give me some info on how you're rolling and I can help. Miami is like my 2nd home and I've done it as a broke $$# and also done it when I could ball on the company. I'll try to come back and help.

Well if i stay at a hilton down there my room is gonna be a deal. flights right now roundtrip i'm seeing for 315 and i'm probably copping tonight.thats why i'm asking so early so i can budget accordingly. Mainly i need to know how much car rentals are, and clubbing. What club to go to, on what night,and how much cover usually is? ( also would it be worth to get bottle service). I'm hoping to bring around 1000-1500 down there with me...

You can get good deals on good hotels in downtown Miami. If you have a car rental, it's a quick shot to South Beach. One road. 10 minutes. When I don'tball, I stay at the Doubletree Grand Downtown. Ask for a room at the back of the hotel and you'll get a nice room with a terrace and the view is nothingbut water. $@%# is fly. The clubs are a toss up. You may not get in no matter how much you have. Bouncers can tax you. Ultimately, there is no real answer tothat question. And I don't really know either because the only times I got to the big clubs is if I'm hooked up.

The clubs are a toss up. You may not get in no matter how much you have. Bouncers can tax you. Ultimately, there is no real answer to that question. And I don't really know either because the only times I got to the big clubs is if I'm hooked up.
If not the big clubs which ones?

If you're only going with $1000-1500 just pay the $20-30 cover don't bother with a bottle because that will be $600 off top at Mansion. They mostlytold you about all the places you would want to hit but as far as budget you can have fun with $1500 but your not popping bottles and partying with supermodels for damn sure....

Back
Top Bottom