Going to my first club tonight? VOL. What should i expect??

OK, so this girl gonna take me out tonight to club Nyohs. (anybody familiar with Columbus, OH, over by TOSU campus should know what im talking about)

Its a country music club, so im a little skeptical about it. Ive never been to any other club, but i can imagine its like going to a dance, only with peopleyou dont know. Im just a little worried becasue i can light weight dance, to hip hop and some rock. But country music??

I dont know if you guys have ever been, but i hope its not square dancing, and lime dancing.
My dude tells me girls be getting down there, but i dont know.

somebody got that ocho riveredance video. I know you said country music but all that %*!#@ the same. Watch it and takes notes(like the biggie song)
happy.gif

lol im on youtube watching the how to country two step video
i hope theres some grls like this chick, she gotta nice body

not the thread i expected but:

-you going with a girl so most club rules dont matter...just drink with her...have a good time and hopefully the night ends with you two in the same bed...

Don't wear nice shoes, they will get stepped on, drinks will slip on them, and you'll get garbage all over the sole....believe me, I know first hand.

i can't even begin to imagine what a country music club is like.

i'm just thinking of everyone dancing to achey breaky heart all night.

i say just let her take the lead and show you something new. try your best to enjoy yourself. and you should be fine.

ok, these dances seem easy as hell.
from watching all these videos on you tube, there is almost nothing to it at all.
just some basic movements and you adjust to the song.

oh i know this girl, she is the type of girl that takes like 6,000 pics and puts them on facebook by the morning. lol. so i should be able to put pics uptomorrow.

but yea if i get back on tomorrow, ill come back to this thread and let yall know how it all was. wish me luck NT

Originally Posted by kash55

Don't wear nice shoes, they will get stepped on, drinks will slip on them, and you'll get garbage all over the sole....believe me, I know first hand.
yea...nice shoes will get ruined in a club

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not the thread i expected but:

Co sign.

I went to a party with country music. I just drank but it sucks your going to have to dance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aerdel24

OK, so this girl gonna take me out tonight to club Nyohs. (anybody familiar with Columbus, OH, over by TOSU campus should know what im talking about)

I'm from Columbus, but I have never heard of that club before.... PM me.

Back
Top Bottom