Going to new york for a day... what to do...

so im going to new york to see a Dr. I got a free flight. The plan is to get there next monday in the morning and hit the Dr at 230pm

When the appointment is over i can go site seeing and shopping etc. and i come back the next day at like 2

What are some things i should check out? Whats the weather like right now?

Im form cali btw...

the address for the Dr is: 16 East 60th street

whats close by? good pizza spots? how far is the statue of liberty, ground zero, empire state building... or any spots to go shopping?

Last edited:
so im going to new york to see a Dr. I got a free flight. The plan is to get there next monday in the morning and hit the Dr at 230pm

When the appointment is over i can go site seeing and shopping etc. and i come back the next day at like 2

What are some things i should check out? Whats the weather like right now?

Im form cali btw...
No "Real life"? Quoted and screencapped.

i heard certain parts of the Bronx are lovely at night, esp at 12-1 AM

OP you're gonna be on the southeast corner of central park, so i would probably take a walk around the park if i were you. Nothing really "to see" per se, but it might be interesting for a first timer in NYC. also there is the high line park, which is a park made on abandoned railroad tracks in chelsea (southwest of your dr appointment). the guggenheim museum is also something you might be interested in, they have a picasso exhibit right now. cool building, designed by frank lloyd right on the east side of central park about 20 blocks north of your appointment.

ground zero is downtown in the financial district, and the statue of liberty is on liberty island, which you would need to take a ferry to.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/usa/new-york-city/sights

^that link will go into more detail on everything.

as for food, i would use yelp.

good luck with your appointment, fam.

OP you're gonna be on the southeast corner of central park, so i would probably take a walk around the park if i were you. Nothing really "to see" per se, but it might be interesting for a first timer in NYC. also there is the high line park, which is a park made on abandoned railroad tracks in chelsea (southwest of your dr appointment). the guggenheim museum is also something you might be interested in, they have a picasso exhibit right now. cool building, designed by frank lloyd right on the east side of central park about 20 blocks north of your appointment.

ground zero is downtown in the financial district, and the statue of liberty is on liberty island, which you would need to take a ferry to.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/usa/new-york-city/sights

^that link will go into more detail on everything.

as for food, i would use yelp.

good luck with your appointment, fam.

real life...

appreciate the post bro... and thanks

Back
Top Bottom