Going to Paris, Brussels, and London: What to do / eat?

I have a trip coming up to Paris, Brussels, and London. I've done alot of research so far with regards to must-see landmarks and feel like I have that aspect set. Now I just need some help with things to do to fill time in between.

Any suggestions on restaurants, bakeries, or 'must try' things to eat?

Anything I should look for to try / or buy that's fairly exclusive to these areas?

Whats the sneaker situation like at each spot?
I haven't bought jordans in a while but I just found out the concord lows will release while I'm over there. Should it be easy to step in anywhere and purchase? Or is there the same hoopla we have in the states?

Thanks for any help.

Keseyfriet in Belgium had the best food I've ever had in my life. Not an exaggeration
Lilttle burgers, crazy good fries, maddd different sauces for dipping, and hella treats and random **** , all of it is AMAZING
me and my boy were obsessed with this place dude, literally didnt eat any=where else while we were there

Ima be in London/Rome may 10th-22th , lets link up brahs, I'm boutta start doin my research , I'm by Victoria station. I need advice too. I got tourist trapped by this fat stripper last I went

Niketown london and house of hoops are close by in Oxford circus
Leicester square for broadway shows
Covent garden for more shopping
Ministry of sound if ya wanna go clubbing

English food is the most bland out of all foods, you aren't missing anything just go look for some other restaurants while in London

Thats true about English food. I ended up eating pizza hut when I was out there last time. Def wanna go to the club euro joint tho. I don't club. But I'm never gonna see any of these dudes ever again. So I might pull a Steve Nash

Wouldn't never known about the Friteries. Well def look for one of them.

Will also check out some of these shopping spots.

Anything else I shouldn't miss while out there?

Going to London & Paris next month... please put me on.

Going with wifey
4 days in London
6 in Paris...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom