Going to PF Changs for the first time 2nite, recommend some good dishes.

I'd cut a B for some of their beef schezuan, no joke it's good. and of course the lettuce wraps. honestly, i haven't tried anything else there
laugh.gif

I was supposed to get some coupons in the mail but.. *kanyeshrug*

laugh.gif

I'd cut a B for some of their beef schezuan, no joke it's good. and of course the lettuce wraps. honestly, i haven't tried anything else there
laugh.gif

I was supposed to get some coupons in the mail but.. *kanyeshrug*

laugh.gif

if you're plannin on going to p.f. chang's in emeryville , you mite as well find a different spot to it. the food is expensive and not that good. i would rather eat at a whole in the wall place than blow my money on some easy to make at home chinese food.

if you're plannin on going to p.f. chang's in emeryville , you mite as well find a different spot to it. the food is expensive and not that good. i would rather eat at a whole in the wall place than blow my money on some easy to make at home chinese food.

mongolian beef
changs spicy chicken
beef fried rice
spring rolls

that's my usual order

mongolian beef
changs spicy chicken
beef fried rice
spring rolls

that's my usual order

Went there tonight, that 2 for 39.95 meal isn't 'that' bad seeing as you get soup, appet, entree, and dessert for 20 bucks each. Still, I'd only go there if friends asked me, not worth the wait.

Went there tonight, that 2 for 39.95 meal isn't 'that' bad seeing as you get soup, appet, entree, and dessert for 20 bucks each. Still, I'd only go there if friends asked me, not worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom