Going to Philly for the weekend. Vol. Things to do

come to 2nd st on new years day at around 6 it's an all night drinkin party with people every where it's a straight bash better than mardi gras or any parade in America. those who hate come and I promise you will never experience a better time

You can't just say 2nd st to someone not from philly...2nd and berks is WAY different atmosphere than 2nd and Snyder.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

leave

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whatever you do, stay out of neighborhoods with directions attached...North, South, West, etc...oh, and as for SouthWest, it has 2 directions attached, so my advice goes double.

South St., olde city, hit up king of prussia mall, rittenhouse....check out a sixers game tickets r cheap,..if u gamble sugar house, tryin to c sum chix hit up onyx

I'm also going to philly new years even for some house party that my friend suggested. I really hope its gonna be a fun time. Its on walnut street. We figure if its whack, we'll just hit up some bars but all those events from those links are expensive as hell.
Old city area is about 10 minutes from the house. Any bars you guys recommend? 

Survive....But it's a must u stop by Abakus Takeout in Chinatown before you leave....Dope Consignment shop with nice street wear.

Back
Top Bottom