Going to Tampa

I'm going to Tampa in a few weeks. I am wonder what there is to do down there? I'll be with 3 of my friends. Any suggestions NT?

Malls check out international & westshore, right down the street from each other. International is higher end though.

If you're looking for kix University mall has the best selection in tampa and HOH is there.

Clubbing, go to ybor & check out prana or czar if you're into house music. If you're into a little ratchet vibe slide to whiskey north or the kennedy :smokin

Like hookah bars go to Meridian hookah lounge, it's my go to spot & chill as hell. All you can smoke for like 12 bucks.

Hardrock is overrated & I wouldn't recommend it. Drinks are overpriced and it's smoky as hell in there.

If you got time/cash you can always hit up busch gardens.

Last edited:
CLEARWATER... that's the best I can offer. or drive a bit north and just go do the Disney/Universal thing

There's this spot called Hollywood Nights a pretty ratchet strip club :lol:

I have a good amount of family out there, but I hardly chill with them because they're pretty snobby now that they left NYC and have huge houses and **** out there.

I have a good amount of family out there, but I hardly chill with them because they're pretty snobby now that they left NYC and have huge houses and **** out there.

:rofl: nooooooo don't send my dude to hollywood nights. It's some trainwrecks up in that joint for real. If you wanna hit the strip club slide to emperors

:rofl: nooooooo don't send my dude to hollywood nights. It's some trainwrecks up in that joint for real. If you wanna hit the strip club slide to emperors

:rofl: yeah I know man I was in there tipsy and wildin especially when my cuz was like "almost" anything goes and I didn't care how ******* and busted they were :lol:

B's were taking swigs of our Henney too on the low until my cousin told me :lol:

Lot of roast beef and I got long as hell fingers and they all took them and put them to use :x

I seriously think the ooze from Ninja Turtles 2 had nothing on what were on my fingers that night and I was loving it :lol:

I went to mons venus after I read it was ranked the #1 strip club in the U.S. WRONG!! WRONG!!! The chicks were nice but they moved like robots plus no alcohol 

Food: Datz, Flybar, Oxford Exchange, Ella's

Shopping: Westshore Plaza, International Plaza

Nightlife: South Howard area (Cheap, The Lodge, Hyde Park Cafe, McDittons :smh: )

Personally, not much in Tampa itself. But St. Pete isn't too far (downtown St. Pete is a lot of fun, very artsy, with tons of bars).

If you love beaches, you have to check it out. We pretty much win out in the winter months, with our weather.

It's great to know Miami is

There's this spot called Hollywood Nights a pretty ratchet strip club
laugh.gif

roll.gif
nooooooo don't send my dude to hollywood nights. It's some trainwrecks up in that joint for real. If you wanna hit the strip club slide to emperors

roll.gif
yeah I know man I was in there tipsy and wildin especially when my cuz was like "almost" anything goes and I didn't care how ******* and busted they were
laugh.gif

B's were taking swigs of our Henney too on the low until my cousin told me
laugh.gif

Lot of roast beef and I got long as hell fingers and they all took them and put them to use
sick.gif

I seriously think the ooze from Ninja Turtles 2 had nothing on what were on my fingers that night and I was loving it
laugh.gif
My dude that's foul. 

Back
Top Bottom