Going to the club solo: How do the dynamics change

grin.gif
Yea prolly gonna hit up dt tonight solo. Obviously approaching a girlwith fat friends is out but when you think about it your generally better off. You vibin with a chick you don'tgotta worry about keepin an eye on your boys nor do you have to worry about caring for someone or leaving/not leaving when you want to.
grin.gif

i like it when guys go to the club by themselves...then its not a group of them trying to gang rape me and my friends on the dance floor...u only have toreject one guy...not 4-7

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i like it when guys go to the club by themselves...then its not a group of them trying to gang rape me and my friends on the dance floor...u only have to reject one guy...not 4-7

eyes.gif
j/k nah I feel you tho..sometimes you just be in that zone tho butnever just one chick its a group we get at.

the only time ive gone to the club by myself is when ive gone to meet up with ppl and they late or somethin..but intentionally goin to the club alone soundslame..like goin to a strip club alone..like who does that ?
laugh.gif

only bad side of going alone is you have to have Swagg.
cuz you could just look like a lame in the club by yourself
laugh.gif

cop a drink and mingle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

grin.gif
Yea prolly gonna hit up dt tonight solo. Obviously approaching a girl with fat friends is out but when you think about it your generally better off. You vibin with a chick you don't gotta worry about keepin an eye on your boys nor do you have to worry about caring for someone or leaving/not leaving when you want to.
grin.gif

Good luck dude hope you pull somethin. I can't go anywhere alone... def. out of my comfort zone.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

only bad side of going alone is you have to have Swagg.
cuz you could just look like a lame in the club by yourself
laugh.gif

cop a drink and mingle
pimp.gif
pretty much...I dont drink so I be through there...trying to get digits like its my last night living
roll.gif

You must be pretty pathetic and lame if you're going to the club dolo

Well of course theres people i could go with but I rather not. Its always some %+%+ with some people

It takes a special person. A lot of cats are afraid to try it because they're too insecure. They'll probably spend the majority of the night worriedabout how they're perceived. I've tried it before, can't front like it wasn't awkward at all...But I'm comfortable with myself, and I'mgood anywhere I go.

Originally Posted by BTK

You must be pretty pathetic and lame if you're going to the club dolo
How is that ??? Most people dont go to clubs by themselves because there scared or not comfortable. Me personally it dont matter if I get 5 guyswith me or if I'm by myself, because I'm good being by myself...I want the females and care can less about who's with me

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Well of course theres people i could go with but I rather not. Its always some %+%+ with some people

I dig that but everyone got people they call just to go to the club with
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got about three or 4 people that wouldn't loan me a dollar, but if i say lets hit the bar, they're damn near buying out the bar for a brother
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you're comfortable with yourself, then you will have a good time. The last time I went to a club dolo, I ended up chillin with this baaadColombian/Spanish chick who was very well off.. Was a great night
pimp.gif
Life is what you make it, corny but true.

Back
Top Bottom