Going to the club solo: How do the dynamics change

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Went solo last night....

Like I said before, easier for girls to come up to you when you're by yourself.... compared to if you're with another friend or couple guys.... no way a girl will come up then.

Had 2 girls come up to me last night & start talking to me

pimp.gif

Solo FTW

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HE THOUGHT HE WAS DOING IT

U str8 goin dolo....its way easier to pull a chick get her drunk n head back to her spot w/o wrryn about ya homeboys

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

U str8 goin dolo....its way easier to pull a chick get her drunk n head back to her spot w/o wrryn about ya homeboys
QFT...

But make sure you ain't the dude just standing with cup in hand looking straight lonely... Go in talk to everyone socialize, and just say that your friendgot into a fight with his girl and had to leave and make some stuff up.... Wing it baby.
pimp.gif

if you're going out to game solo there is nothing wrong wit that...but yo..why don't you have a solid wing? wing's are great for the fat friend orjust someone to play off of in conversation...

to the people thinkin its weird...i don't think these dudes are dancing or just posted up a against a wall by themself..they're probably engaging withmore ppl in that club that you ever had....

gaming is a serious grind....one of my buddies actually prefers to go alone and he makes a killing....i myself need a pivot to play off of.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

if you're going out to game solo there is nothing wrong wit that...but yo..why don't you have a solid wing? wing's are great for the fat friend or just someone to play off of in conversation...

to the people thinkin its weird...i don't think these dudes are dancing or just posted up a against a wall by themself..they're probably engaging with more ppl in that club that you ever had....

gaming is a serious grind....one of my buddies actually prefers to go alone and he makes a killing....i myself need a pivot to play off of.

QFT
I was out rollin solo last night and i made a killing with this 28 yr old at this lil bar spot in downtown Charleston
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom