Going to Tokyo: What do I need to do and what are some good sneaker stores?

depending on the type of kit kat u want there are some Asian groceries here in the us that sells em. Around my way there's a couple that I know that sells em here.
Looking for any,I just want to try what they have. Green tea I see is pretty popular. Haven't seen many Asian stores around here. I do see Ramune soda though. I like it.

You can go to any don Quixote store for kit kats and other great off the wall souvenirs. I bought a remote control toilet there once lol. Look for a giant blue penguin in the front of the store
:rofl: that's awesome. I've never heard or seen that store before

any updates for trip recs?
it's a whole new world out there compared to when the thread was first started. consignment stores are mostly picked clean of all the steals. you can find tons of hype shoes and clothes at the consignment shops with high price tags and probably better off shopping around online. i don't even bother hunting anymore (although kichijoji is where k-skit is and it's a pretty nice area and they have one vendor that's famous for menchi katsu). last trip out there, we mostly hit up spots for my son. kidzania was pretty cool and you can check because i think wednesday is english-speaking day there). second thing we (me) did a lot of is eat. there are tons of great food spots and even the convenience stores are pretty good. make sure you get a pocket wi-fi. explore. adventure. have fun.

Back
Top Bottom