Going to Toronto in a week

I just noticed you said 15th. Hit up Sunday Night Raw @ Frequency. Taking home someone's babymother after =
pimp.gif

I just noticed you said 15th. Hit up Sunday Night Raw @ Frequency. Taking home someone's babymother after =
pimp.gif

I suggest that you DEFINITELY dont go to Frequency nightclub unless you want to be surrounded by 19-year-old wannabe thugs and more dongs than a gangbang flick.

Listen to Weekend Girl and TheRav4, they gave you some good suggestions.

What kind of music/clubs do you like? How old are you? What are your interests when you travel? Answering these questions will help us give you better suggestions.

I suggest that you DEFINITELY dont go to Frequency nightclub unless you want to be surrounded by 19-year-old wannabe thugs and more dongs than a gangbang flick.

What kind of music/clubs do you like? How old are you? What are your interests when you travel? Answering these questions will help us give you better suggestions.

You can check out Wetbar or Tryst, but honestly, the whole club scene is a bit tired. Carlos Tevez, I swear Frequency is more like an asian rave party. I felt like I was in Hong Kong the one time i went there. Weekend girl ain't lying about Home, bunch of wannabe thugs who just post up on the walls like some statues.

You can check out Wetbar or Tryst, but honestly, the whole club scene is a bit tired. Carlos Tevez, I swear Frequency is more like an asian rave party. I felt like I was in Hong Kong the one time i went there. Weekend girl ain't lying about Home, bunch of wannabe thugs who just post up on the walls like some statues.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Music is whatever not too picky. I am 20, and when i travel im just trying to have a good time and explore places. Knowing me i am probably gonna hit up a bar and just chill there.

Music is whatever not too picky. I am 20, and when i travel im just trying to have a good time and explore places. Knowing me i am probably gonna hit up a bar and just chill there.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

Frequency has some nights that caters to Asian crowds and other nights that attract younger (under 21) crowds that are just their to mean mug others and unfavorable ratios of 25 guys to 1 girl. I would not advise anyone to go there.

OP, there is always a lot to do downtown.

Frequency has some nights that caters to Asian crowds and other nights that attract younger (under 21) crowds that are just their to mean mug others and unfavorable ratios of 25 guys to 1 girl. I would not advise anyone to go there.

Agreed. 
laugh.gif
Do not go to Frequency. He is right about the age demographic being pretty damn young. But OP if you are 19 etc, that might be right for you. I was around there a few weeks ago (also another club in the same corner wasn't good)... And if we talking about Asians filling up clubs... is it me or is the Guvernment filled with Asians. I don't mind it or anything, but sometimes it is just staggering. 

Agreed. 
laugh.gif
Do not go to Frequency. He is right about the age demographic being pretty damn young. But OP if you are 19 etc, that might be right for you. I was around there a few weeks ago (also another club in the same corner wasn't good)... And if we talking about Asians filling up clubs... is it me or is the Guvernment filled with Asians. I don't mind it or anything, but sometimes it is just staggering. 

I am going to be in Toronto, in addition to Montreal. I will be there for an afternoon, and then two full days...three nights in total.

In 2005 I went with my family and fell in love with Goodfoot (which I heard has since closed? What a shame).

I will be staying in a prime location (walking distance to SkyDome, Kensington Market, Dundas Square, all that goodie-goodie.

I was told to try The Fat Belgian and Smokeless Joe's for drinking. I hope you guys can give me the A-OK to be completely certain.

I never went to Kensington Market but heard you can get cheap, cheap hockey jerseys? Truth?

Lastly, where can I get the best donuts? Don't front.

Thanks!

I am going to be in Toronto, in addition to Montreal. I will be there for an afternoon, and then two full days...three nights in total.

In 2005 I went with my family and fell in love with Goodfoot (which I heard has since closed? What a shame).

I will be staying in a prime location (walking distance to SkyDome, Kensington Market, Dundas Square, all that goodie-goodie.

I was told to try The Fat Belgian and Smokeless Joe's for drinking. I hope you guys can give me the A-OK to be completely certain.

I never went to Kensington Market but heard you can get cheap, cheap hockey jerseys? Truth?

Lastly, where can I get the best donuts? Don't front.

Thanks!

^do you mean shoeless Joe's?
the best bar in toronto is the Madison Avenue Pub (google it and you'll find their website), go on a thurs/fri/sat night you'll have a great night. on thursdays it's $3 beers/shots/mixed drinks

^do you mean shoeless Joe's?
the best bar in toronto is the Madison Avenue Pub (google it and you'll find their website), go on a thurs/fri/sat night you'll have a great night. on thursdays it's $3 beers/shots/mixed drinks

Back
Top Bottom