GOING TO VANCOUVER THIS WEEKEND (21-23rd) ! NEED SOME IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO?

Going to Vancouver to chill for the weekend. ( 3 Days) Im actually driving from Seattle, I know that the Law has changed and I think you may need your passportnow, but does anyone know if you need a birth certificate as well? Anyway, I a;ready found out some spots to shop around Vancouver. But what I really waswondering what other MUSTS (Bars, Restaurants, etc.), there is to do there in the short time I have. I believe my hotel is on Robson Street if that helps. Hopeto hear some stuff back THANKS NT!

I believe you just need a passport.
And I recommend hitting up the Penthouse Nightclub, you'll have a good time.

robson is the high end shopping district

gastown is pretty cool

it just depends on what your lookin to do, in terms of shoppin tho ur in the best spot

im not sure if you have an access to internet or not but w/e here it goes..

but then i when i go to robson street there's not much to buy.. and everything there is... probably seattle has them too lol so probably better idea tofind something else to do than shopping imo but it maybe just a local talking lol gas town isnt that bad at night but a lil too small

i used to go to niagara falls all the time with visitors when i was in toronto, but i dont have "That Spot" in vancouver.. maybe stanley park whenits sunny? yesterday it was sunny so i hope you had a good time.. or just visit UBC and play golf there or something lol or go to english bay although itspretty small and prolly pretty cold and not many ppl right now
canada place sometimes has some good stuff going on there..
if you like trying new stuff in terms of eating, there is a place called mongolian grill or something, and its not like a very good luxurous restaurant, butits got a lot of meat lol all you can eat actually
a friend of mine from seattle told me that there are a lot more sushi places and pizza places in vancouver and he had sushi almost every meal for 3 days... butsushi places in downtown are so expensive usually, so if you have some time, try "sushi garden" thats right in front of "metrotown shoppingmall" in burnaby, you can take a look at the shopping mall at the same time. its not super huge but i think its larger than the one in bellvue cuz bellvueone has 2 or 3 buildings connected yet only 1 of them is a shopping mall. i find it better than shopping at robson although downtown has some shops that arenot in this mall.. its like 15~40 minutes of driving from robson street, depending on the traffic.

sushi-ya all you can eat FTW!!

except their service is horrid.
laugh.gif

all my friends say that suisha-ya(not sushi-ya) has soso sushi tho.. they are not bad but not good.. they just go there for all you can eat when they arereally hungry lol

Back
Top Bottom