Going to vegas for the first time.......questions

Originally Posted by Fade On You

What about The Signature at MGM Grand? Good/Bad? Distance to everything in the strip?
The Signature is fly one of my friends always stays there when he comes out from LA, they are like mini apartments or something they have littlekitchens and flat screens in every room

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

Originally Posted by Fade On You

What about The Signature at MGM Grand? Good/Bad? Distance to everything in the strip?
The Signature is fly one of my friends always stays there when he comes out from LA, they are like mini apartments or something they have little kitchens and flat screens in every room
The signature is nice, I just don't like that end of the strip. I've stay on both ends of the strip and the Encore/T.I. seems to be thebetter end. It could be that all the best clubs are on that side as well.

Any recomendations on a good hotel for a honeymoon? I want a room with a jucuzzi tub in it too. Mandalay bay has some pretty nice spa suites at a good pricebut i dont know what else is good. Budget wise im lookin to only spend 1g max before taxes for a room for 3 nights....Yeah we dont have much money butwhateves.

I honestly would not go to vegas for a honeymoon. TEHO I guess. I just don't think Vegas is a great couples location. I've gone both solo and attachedto the city of sin. I can tell you it is way better going solo. Going attached is like bringing sand to the beach homie.

To answer your question, I doubt you'll find a room with a jucuzzi tub for 3 nights and keep your budget under a rack. You can try to find a coupon codeonline or maybe try going during the weekdays instead of a weekend to lock the room @ a lower rate.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by drekin06

i have one more question, should me and my friends get separate rooms each or two per room?
Anybody?

I've stayed at Mandalay Bay but it was super far from the rest of the strip so I say Treasure Island and I heard they have pretty good rates. I would double up on the room and make sure they're connected. We rolled with 6 people and took 2 rooms and it was nice to not be in a room alone when you're super loaded and need someone just in case.
This is what I had in mind, looking on going to vegas next summer, prolly 6 or 7 deep.
did both rooms have 2 beds each?
How did the sleeping arrangements work out? pause

Do you really want to be there when it's that hott?!! We went in December and the weather was all good; Spring is the best time to go IMO.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

I honestly would not go to vegas for a honeymoon. TEHO I guess. I just don't think Vegas is a great couples location. I've gone both solo and attached to the city of sin. I can tell you it is way better going solo. Going attached is like bringing sand to the beach homie.

To answer your question, I doubt you'll find a room with a jucuzzi tub for 3 nights and keep your budget under a rack. You can try to find a coupon code online or maybe try going during the weekdays instead of a weekend to lock the room @ a lower rate.
Co-sign ... unless you guys want to be out clubbing/drinking all night, there aren't very many honeymoon type joints to do there. Do all theonline searching first to see who has the best rates but I would rather go to Hawaii or LA but that's just me.

Going to Vegas for the first time in the second week of Sept, staying at the Mirage. Should be a good time but don't really know anything about the placeI'm staying because I didn't pick it out and don't know anyone that has stayed there.

Its been said countless times in this thread and many other vegas ones. XS and Spearmant Rhino (SP?) are def. stops. XS plays mostly jungle/rave style music.I'd say probably 75% to 80%. So be prepared for that. People will tell you Saphire is the strip joint to go to but the place is just huge. Spearmant Rhinohas almost the same amount of girls as Saphire but the place is half the size meaning the females make more rounds.

i heard tao and XS are the clubs to hit...

but this one chick kept nagging on about how the Palms have the best clubs.

any truth to her statement? Does the palms have the most cracking clubs?

is the luxor a good hotel? i'm planning on going next week for a few days.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^^ im not gonna start another arguement over NT with you..

It's so funny when some1 actually write something like i did. i just ignore it..

u on the other always find a way to always find a way to reply to something I do...

smh if it was the other way around i could careless about if the question doesn't make sense or is a dumb question...

Just ignore me that all...

please just hop off.. please..

laugh.gif

i aint even know tre had NT beef

everybody got at least 1

Originally Posted by blazinRook

but this one chick kept nagging on about how the Palms have the best clubs.

any truth to her statement? Does the palms have the most cracking clubs?
Moon was cracking to me because there were fly chicks and I like electro music. Playboy Club, not so much. But I did go pretty late (around 2am, Ithink). You get access to both of them for $15 (my friends were on the guest list).

Originally Posted by kobe85

is the luxor a good hotel? i'm planning on going next week for a few days.
Its nice from the outside
laugh.gif
but when you get in have a GOODroom in the towers...even then its very average...don't let them give you a pyramid room unless its some type of suite...the reg rooms rival a motel - thespecials you see on an sites like orbitz and stuff are horrible quality rooms...if you don't care and just need a place to rest your head then go for it...

everybody got at least 1
laugh.gif
not even close...son is delusional...i actually rememberthe ONLY other time i went back and forth with him and it was months ago in the jewel thread....he caught feelings cause i asked something about his chain andpendant being different yellows...legit question but he took it as "hate" and went on a hissy fit worse than this one....now this time makes twointeractions with him and im an estalker all of a sudden
laugh.gif

this dude actually just said he would ignore his own posts!? like what does that tell you?
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote: It's so funny when some1 actually write something like i did. i just ignore it..
smh.gif

So you book your rooms str8 through the hotel? I was looking on Orbits whole time
grin.gif

Yelp.com. A lot of you need it. It would answer all your questions.

I'm planning my first Vegas trip for next summer. Trying to do 4 girls/2 guys to make clubs/pools a little bit easier.

For whoever has done bottle service at a good club before, what is it actually going to run me if I'm able to go directly through the club? Consider tipfor the promoter and our sever. Based on what I've seen it looks like it would probably be $1000-$1200 if I tip generously. Let me know if I'm way off.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

So you book your rooms str8 through the hotel? I was looking on Orbits whole time
grin.gif
sometimes...it depends...you can get good flight + hotel deals...and usually you can choose/upgrade the room - what i'm saying is don't gofor the cheapest option that orbitz puts together because thats gonna be the weakest rooms...in times like these you should be able to get a decent/good roomwithout breaking the bank...but the 29.99 type joints you see advertised are gonna be wack for the most part

also vegas heads schooled me that for the most part the hotels like LUXOR are attractive from the outside to get you in...usually by then people dont care whatthe rooms look like
I'm planning my first Vegas trip for next summer. Trying to do 4 girls/2 guys to make clubs/pools a little bit easier.

For whoever has done bottle service at a good club before, what is it actually going to run me if I'm able to go directly through the club? Consider tip for the promoter and our sever. Based on what I've seen it looks like it would probably be $1000-$1200 if I tip generously. Let me know if I'm way off.
typical answer but it all depends - best bet is to see if the club has bottle lists or menus on the web somewhere...they can usually email youthis too - but figure out what the limit is...sometimes its min 1 bottle for every 3 people or min 2 for the night etc...then see how much they cost....id sayyour range is good if your going for like 2-3 bottles of reg stuff ....you start tryna order Spades or Cris and your budget will be blown

Originally Posted by Kingtre

everybody got at least 1
laugh.gif
not even close...son is delusional...i actually remember the ONLY other time i went back and forth with him and it was months ago in the jewel thread....he caught feelings cause i asked something about his chain and pendant being different yellows...legit question but he took it as "hate" and went on a hissy fit worse than this one....now this time makes two interactions with him and im an estalker all of a sudden
laugh.gif

this dude actually just said he would ignore his own posts!? like what does that tell you?
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote: It's so funny when some1 actually write something like i did. i just ignore it..
smh.gif

smh.gif
dude is still onit... hop off please...

hope u get that degree on being a English major man... like people said they understood what i was saying, u wanna be mister obvious. RELAX is just theinternet...
didn't know you had to be 100% perfect ALL THE TIME.. RELAX

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Kingtre

everybody got at least 1
laugh.gif
not even close...son is delusional...i actually remember the ONLY other time i went back and forth with him and it was months ago in the jewel thread....he caught feelings cause i asked something about his chain and pendant being different yellows...legit question but he took it as "hate" and went on a hissy fit worse than this one....now this time makes two interactions with him and im an estalker all of a sudden
laugh.gif

smh.gif

dude is still on it... hop off please...

hope u get that degree on being a English major man... like people said they understood what i was saying, u wanna be mister obvious. RELAX is just the internet...
didn't know you had to be 100% perfect ALL THE TIME.. RELAX
roll.gif
i see your one of those kids that have to get the last wordin...

its really whatever...i moved on ... i was answering questions regarding vegas...my son lurkin said something so i had to let him know...that all - the factthat you still are missing the point and think i tried to correct your english shows me how pointless this all really is -

im done with you...in this thread or any others...lets just agree to disagree...i think your annoying and corny, you think i'm a english major and astalker...cool - you can continue to shake your head, use all the classic internet repsones like hop off, relax, its just the internet etc... ill take youradvice and ignore your posts...

Stay at the palazzo I was there a few months ago, vegas is just sick, the partying, the ladies, the gambling 24/7!! I already have them sending me free comptedsuites at the palazzo if anyone wants my free compt, let me know I'll sell them :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom