Going to Vegas, need suggestions

Wat up NT, I’m going to Las Vegas for a Project Management Seminar for 6 days (Sep12[sup]th[/sup]- 17[sup]th[/sup]), I’m staying at a hotel on the strip, can you guys suggest sum nice spots to check out,  I wanna hit up a nice sneaker store, I saw online that there is a Undefeated there, is it any good, thanks.

Wat up NT, I’m going to Las Vegas for a Project Management Seminar for 6 days (Sep12[sup]th[/sup]- 17[sup]th[/sup]), I’m staying at a hotel on the strip, can you guys suggest sum nice spots to check out,  I wanna hit up a nice sneaker store, I saw online that there is a Undefeated there, is it any good, thanks.

damn 6 days in vegas is a long time. My advice is to not gamble. I just went to Vegas and got my @#% handed to me

damn 6 days in vegas is a long time. My advice is to not gamble. I just went to Vegas and got my @#% handed to me

damn 6 days in vegas is a long time. My advice is to not gamble. I just went to Vegas and got my !$+ handed to me

damn 6 days in vegas is a long time. My advice is to not gamble. I just went to Vegas and got my !$+ handed to me

Back
Top Bottom